Chapter Three

"Quiet!" Mr Aizawa raised his voice above his noisy class. Today was very important. It was the day we were given our house keys and the reveal of our dormitories. "All Might will be here any minute to discu-" As he was in mid sentence, the out going blond haired teacher bursted into the room and cut him off. "Hello students! I am here! HA HA HAA!" he projected. When his laughter died down, he looked at Eraser Head; who was sending piercing daggers his way. "Oh, sorry Aizawa, were you uh- teaching something?" He asked with a nervous chuckle. The overly exhausted man rubbed his temples. "No." He started to walk to the exit. "Im taking a nap. Wrap this up quickly All Might." He left the classroom before the symbol of peace could inform him with a reply, so instead he cleared his throat in his fist and began.

"So boys and girls. As you were informed, you will be getting your house keys today. Present Mic filled out the paperwork based off of your signed permission slips and handed it to the schools trustworthy moving company. All of the things you've packed were sent out to the dorm home assigned to you. As you probably already know, you can not change your roommate. Now that all your belongings are put into the houses, there is no moving out, no exceptions at all. I will not tolerate anything on the name justice. Do I make myself clear?" 

"Yes sir." we all said. "Splendid. Meaning its the end of the day, I think its about time we take a tour of the dormitory. After, you can head to your new homes and start unpacking. But before that-" He took out a cardboard box filled with with these keys connected to numbered leather chains and attached to the box was a sheet of white paper with our names on it. "Class rep, if you may." Iida stood up and took the box. "Your classmates names are all on that sheet(He pointed to the paper on the side of the box) with the house number assigned to them. Look at the list and give them their numbers. Thats your key everyone, so don't loose it. It would take a while to make a new one." He started walking to the front door but stopped in his tracks. "Once you've all received your keys, meet me outside and we'll go to the dorms." He then stormed out of the room at the speed of light, leaving a small trail of light dust and a room of amazed students. Everything was silent for a second before the class representative coughed, gathering everyones attention. "Everyone! Remain in your seats as I come around." He started off with Aoyama, who mentally complained about how it could have been more "fabulous" or "sparkle" more. Then he moved on to Ashido who just took it with no complaints. Next was Tsu. "Thank you Iida." He placed the key in her hand and put his number on his desk. "Uraraka." He spoke while holding the chain attached to my key. "Thanks Iida." I smiled as it touched the palm of my hand. 

'308' It read.

Soon, everyone had received a key and were all talking about there numbers and what floor they would be on. "Hey Kaachan, what number do you have?" The broccoli haired boy said while lightly poking his rival on his shoulder. The older boy snapped around, holding the back of his chair. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know stupid Deku. And don't ever fucking touch me again! Izuku shivered a little. "Sorry Kacchan." Bakugo faced forward and snached his key in his fist. '308' He thought. 'Stupid tail boy, staying in my personal space. I'd rather just keep living with the old hag.' 

"Ch'." 

Iida Had just given the last key to Yaoyorozu and put the box somewhere hidden in the room. "Okay everyone, Lets go!" We followed Tenya to the schools front gate but instead of seeing All Might as we expected, Mr. Aizawa was there in his place. "Nice job students. You've managed to finish up faster then I thought you would." We all smirked at the thought of exceeding a pro's expectations. "You should be more confident in us Mr. Aizawa!" Kirishima said with his casual toothy smirk. He shook his students comment off. "Um Mr. Aizawa. Not to be rude, but what are you doing here? What happened to All Might?" Midoriya spoke up standing next to me from the crowed of students. "All Might had worn himself out from doing sudden hero work outside of the school, so he couldn't be here at the moment. As for now, I will escort you all." The huff noise of "ah" was spread throughout the crowed of children. "All Might.." Izuku muttered. "Hey, Deku, is something wrong?" I asked as he jumped in shock. "Oh no nothing wrong!" He nervously chuckled. "Enough chit-chat. Lets move." Aizawa turned and started walking. we followed behind him making low small talk with each other.