I've been tagged!

So I've been tagged! Cool! Let's get this started!

1. Meaning behind your username
The meaning behind my username..hm well it was partially inspired by the vocaloid song "Rolling Girl" and a passion/hobby I dearly enjoy. I wont go too much into depth about why I chose this to represent me on this platform, but I like the song. And although its meaning varies based on who listens to it, what I can point out is determination to overcome for as long as willing to.

2. Favorite book
Well, my favorite books are Egghead by Bo Burnham, and Jackass!

3. Icon And background
Well, My profile picture is Todoroki eating cold soba because- well..wHy NoTtTt?! And my background is Minato, Naruto, and Boruto with the cut off quote "I got it from my daddy" because of the heartfelt comedic gesture.

4. Types of books you write.
Well, offline, I write dark poetry, and short stories of suicidal victims or of someone who is bound to face death, though, here I tend to write romance, fanfiction, and adventure.

5. Name 3 books you'd recommend
Well, These are some books I read a while back that I really felt were amazing! If you'd like, give them a read!
~ curry || todobaku by seatuurltes
~ Accidental Love by Itaneji
~ My Bad Habbit by littlel-lemonhead

6. Secrets about your Wattpad
Hmm..there really arent any "Secrets". Well, I did unpublish a few stories that I don't think will see the light of day again, but I don't think thats much of a secret.

7. Tag ten people
Thank you all for your support! I'm just listing a few names of some of you who comment and follow me. If I ever get tagged again, ill definitely be sure to tag much more of you!!!
@SlothyUwU
@bLoNd_PeAcHy
@_S_U_P_P_O_R_T_
@WulfenKind
@Jayda0405
@FannGurl2022
@KageHina_Haikyuu
@BakugoIsTheBestBoy
@_insomnia0630_
@GroundUra

Thank you all for everything!