Chapter 1

Tori Is Above ^^^^ (She looks like beautybysiena) I love Siena haha

First Chapter Wahoo!

TORIS POV:

"Thanks for watching guys!"

I laugh into the camera,

"Join me next week for back to school stationary!"

"Ewww Tori you're so lame"

My best friend laughed beside me.

With that my best friend tag video ended. Emily and I mucked around for a half hour or so before her mum texted her and she had to come home. I watched as my best friend ran across the road and into her house which is across the road from mine. Emily and I have been besties since we where 11 years old, she is like my soulmate in a friend way I love her dearly.

"Tori wash up dinners ready! Come meet your fathers new clients"

My mother calls to me from the outside patio. I grab my jandles and head outside the warm Sydney air surrounds me.

"Hi I'm Tori"

I smile nicely to the couple sitting in the corner. My dad is an accountant it is normal for him to invite his clients over for dinner. His clients usually coment on how mature I am, I've grown up fast in some respect. I kind of had to my parents value maturity which kind doesn't work with my personality, I call it selective maturity. Especially when my older brother Matthew is around, gee he may be 21 but he is crazy! He is really outdoorsy. He is training to be a P.E teacher in Melbourne I haven't seen him for a few months now. I miss him, I admit it. He is protective, everything you would want in an older brother, Mathew is.

"You look familier, nice to meet you"

Dads client who I got to know as Mrs Smith smiled towards me.

"Ahh yes"

My father said,

"Tori here makes these videos on the internet, she gets a fair share of views"

He smiles. Dad is proud of how far I've came on youtube. He is one for if you find a hobby stick to it! With that we sat down for dinner.

After dinner we gravitate to the living room for dad to talk business. I take this as my que to leave.

"Emily calm down!"

I hear my mother speak down the telephone line.

Whats wrong with Em?! I panic, Jay better keep his distance. Emily and Jay dated a year ago, she was torn when he cheated on her with Stacy the school bimbo. I picked up the phone amd dashed upstairs.

"Em what up? Do I need to kill anyone?"

She laughs, good shes happy,

"No way Tori! Have you checked your comments from the video we just did"

Confused I pull up my mac and start to read, all i see is lots of 'asdfghkk' 'omg tori'

"I don't get it Em?"

"Gurrllll"

*Insert try hard (haha get it? No okay:P) American voice

"Check you're emails"

I scroll down my gmail and see the headline;

WE NEED YOU.

"I'm, I'll call you back Em"

Dear justtori -The email reads

My clients also live in the Sydney area, like you they make youtube videos. The four lads; Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin aged 16-18. Are young singers and are very talented. Although you are not yourself a singer, you have incredible camera skills and if I say so myself a excellend photograher. I am contacting you because I am offering you a chance to be the boys filmer and video editor. This is a paying job. You will also get to be the boys photographer. I know you have a fairly large fan base which is outstanding considering your age. Get back to me with your thoughts and we shall organise a meeting between you and the boys.

Yours sincerely

Joe Peterson (Idek just a fancy name:P)

The smile not leaving my face I dial Emily back...

A.N Soooo thoughts?? Not too cheesy I hope. Dw guys the boys will come soon i promise! Hopefully you guys like this storym I have lots planned for it!

-Hayley Xx