Chapter 10

TORIS POV

Things where different now that Emily is back with us. We have to keep once step in front of her. We don't know what angle she is playing at, or how dating Ashton will destroy the band? Luke feels bad fro Ashton though, which I find adorable. He say's it's not fair, Ashton really likes Emily and she is just using him.

"Heey"

I spoke down my cell phone to Luke, we call each other most nights now.

"Tee, hows things"

He always ask's me the same thing, even though we won't go a week without seeing each other. Just shows he cares I guess.

"Pretty good actually. I get to promote this make up on my channel for the first time thats really exciting!"

I giggled down the reciever.

"Wow thats a big achievement!"

He sounded really interested, which is cute considering I was talking about make up.

"Anyway, it's my sisters birthday in two day's and I don't know what necklaces girls like. Can you please come to the mall with me tomorrow and help me"

"Sure I'd love to"

Truth is, he could want to go milk shopping and I would still love to go with him.

"Yay! Meet you at the mall at 11?"

"Sounds good see you then Luke"

"Night Tori"

"Night Luke"

With that I ended the call. Put my phone on charge and pulled the covers up. Visualizing what I would wear to the mall the next day.

THE NEXT MORNING

Today arrived with the sun bearing through the cracks in my curtains. I smiled as I walked over to my closet and took out my denim shorts amd white lace top. Ready by 10, I walked to the bus stop to make sure I was in time for Luke. I saw him waiting outside froyo. He looked adorable in his beanie was my first thoughts.

"Hey you"

He said pulling me in for a bear hug, which i gladly accepted

"Hey Luke"

"So whats the best store to get necklaces from?"

He turned and smiled at me as we walked into the main part of the mall,

"Hmm probably Equip"

"Right lead the way"

Silence fell among us as we walked to the other side of the mall. Luke's hand and my hand brushed against each other more times to be just a mistake. Before he got brave and linked his hand with mine, tangeling our fingers together. I looked down and smiled up at him, enjoying the contact. He hummed and we continued walking. This was the first time we held hands all proper like. Usually we would grab each others wrists so.

"Ohh there's Equip"

Luke said excitedly before dragging me in behind him. I just laughed and followed.

"Right what do girls like"

"Well personally, I like silver but every girl is different"

"Nope my sisters not, she likes silver too"

"Whats your sisters name Luke?"

"Umm, Amelia yeah"

He replied weakly

"That ones cute"

I said pointing to a infinity necklace

"Yeah it is, Amelia is into the infinity sign. I think I will get it and get a message in craved into it"

He commented before reaching and taking the necklace off the stand and walking towards the counter. I watched him as he picked out a box for the necklace, he would be such a sweet boyfriend I thought. Sighing to myself, that would never happen I thought, I'm pretty sure he friendzoned me.

"I'm back, the lady said there is a engraving store down by the bookstore, so lets go!"

He said and before I knew it we where walking hand in hand again through the mall.

"What will you get engraved?"

"Secret"

He giggled

"Lukeee"

I whined

"Toriii"

He replied mocking me as we laughed and walked into the engravers. Respecting his privacy I pretended to be looking at watches, while Luke told the engraver what he wanted engraved. 20 or so minutes later we where waking back home.

"I had fun today Luke"

"I'm glad, so did I"

He replied with a smile. As we turned the corner into my street. I stopped in my footsteaps.

"Tee, what's wrong"

Luke asked growing concerned.

I pointed and sitting on the park bence was Emily and Jay, full on making out.

"Tee, we need to tell Ashton. She is full on cheating on him."

I nodded, he was right.

"I just don't get it, she was cheated on by Jay and now she is cheating on Ashton with Jay?"

LUKES POV

I gave Tori a sympathetic smile as I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of Emily,

"After all she's put you through Tori. She doesn't deserve to have Ashton or hang out with us."

I tried comforting her as we walked to Ashtons where the boys were hanging.

"It's just, Ashton would be a dream boyfriend. Everything a girl could dream about. Ya know. He is funny, cheeky and cuddly."

That hurt a bit.

"Well he's too good for her"

I said as we walked up Ashtons drive. I opened the front door and with Tori in tow headed up to Ashtons room.

"Ash" I said breathlessly, "We need to talk"

We showed him the photo. It crearly showed it was Emily and another boy.

"Ash"

Tori said rubbing his shoulder as he started to cry. The three of us boys just stood there awkwardly as Tori did her best to comfort a crying Ashton.

"Come on Luke"

I was soon taken out of the room with Calum and Michael.

ASHTONS POV

Words can't describe how I feel right now. Hurt obviously, but also a sense of everything will be okay. Once Tori controlled my crying I sniffled to her,

"What where you and Luke doing out together today anyway" 

A hint of teasing in my voice.

"His sister's birthday's commimg up so we brought her a necklace"

"Tori, Luke doesn't have a sister..."

AN: Helllllo, Thoughts? I feel that nobody reads my lame Author's Notes anyway lol.. Haha this was just a filler chapter so don't worry! May not update tomorrow  I'm quite busy. But there will deffiently be a update the day after.

Instagram: @just.hayleyx
Instagram ( fan ) : @ irwinator_hemmo
Twitter: @fuzzy_hemmings

-Hayley Xx