Chapter 19

FOUR is amazing, I just downloaded it

K bye

:)

TORIS POV

I woke up in the comfort of my bed and man did it feel good. I will just make some breakfast before I call up Matthew.

"Morning Josie"

"Oh hey Tori"

She said sitting her cup of tea down,

"Heard from your brother?"

"No, I was planning on making us pancakes and then I will give him a call"

"Okay cool, you make the mixture and I will shower. Don't cook them til I'm done?"

"Sure sounds good"

Within 10 minutes I finished the batter just as I heard the shower water turn off. Good timing I thought. I flicked on the jug to make some tea. Suddenly, I don't know what came over me I just felt nervous and sick to my stomach. Like suddenly 10000 butterflies where released inside of me, it wasn't a good feeling. I ignored it. Josie must have gone to her room, the bathroom seemed empty as it happened. I went to answer the front door.

"Hi urrmm-"

Confused to see two police officers outside my house at 10am

"Hi there, Tori?"

"Yeah um hi"

I said shaking her hand. I was soon joined by Josie

"I'm sorry to inform you but your brother Matthew, we have just found his car in a wreck around the Mt. Matthew is in the hospital in a coma. We got to him just in time. He was speeding, before he passed out we asked him why? He was racing to get to the airport to pick up his little sister. I guess that was you."

I didn't know what to say. There was so many things running through my head,

"We will wait in the police car and take you to see him. Call your parents maybe?"

Josie thanked them and walked over with me to the couch.

"He will be okay Tori, they would have said otherwise. He was alive when they found him. He will wake up."

I just nodded. Not knowing what to tell my parents. I dialed mums number

"Mum, it's me. Matthew was found in a car accident around the MT. He was alive when they found him, he is in a coma now. I am on my way to the hospital to be with him."

I spoke very quickly down the phone

"Tori, okay call us with updates. We will book the next flight home"

"Will do"

With that I grabbed my handbag. Josie said she would just hang around here for the day as she didn't want to get in the way. So I walked out and climbed in the back of the car and headed to the hospital. I thanked the two officers and walked in.

"Matthew James"

"Yes room B167, friends and family only"

"I'm his sister"

I spoke flatly to the rude lady

"Go on then"

She said pointing me in the right direction. I folowed her way and walked up to the room. I looked through the glass in the door before walking in. Matthew just looked so un Matthew like, that was the best way I could describe it. His green eyes weren't buzzing. He wasnt smiling just lying there motionless. It broke me to see my older brother like this. I sighed as I took the seat next to his bed. I just waited for a doctor or someone to give me information on him. I waited for 2 hours until someone came in,

"Hi my name is Dr Clark I will be monitoring Matthew" He informed while walking up to my brother,

"He is makimg good progress since he was admitted. The bleeding in the brain has stopped and his heartbeat is regular. I say by tomorrow morning he will have woken up from a coma."

"Woah, thats wonderful, thank you"

"No worries. I will be back in a hour then visiting time will be over."

He said before leaving. I called mum and told her the news. They would be home by lunch time tomorrow.

AN: This is a bad update I know. It was just a filler chapter. I have family from up north down so I was spending time with them, but I wanted to update so this is that. Hahah. It will be a good update tomorrow :)

INSTAGRAM: @JUST.HAYLEYX

INSTAGRAM FAN: @IRWINATOR_HEMMO

TWITTER: @FUZZY_HEMMINGS

- Hayley Xx

<3