Chapter 21

THEY WON A AMA!!

1D Did great tooo X

:D

TORIS POV

Words cannot describe how I feel. My parents picked me up from Lukes and we went home. Home felt weird. Josie's parents came home, the business trip would resume again next month. I hadn't uploaded a video in a while, I wasn't  up to it.  I still, used the journal mum got me. Although this was not a happy time, I still felt to document it. Last night we went out to Matthew's university dorm to collect his items. We left all his things in his room to 'deal with in tephe future' as my father said. It was his funeral today, then we where expected to move on. That seemed so impossible to me, I couldn't imagine my life without my brother. The boys came to the funeral, I was speaking. I needed them for support. I put on my daisy dress, it was my favorite. Mathew gave it to me for my 16th birthday so I wore it. We pulled up at the funeral venue and I saw Luke.

"It hurts so much"

I cried into his chest,

"Ssshhh baby girl, we are here for you"

Behind him stood the rest of the boys. I pulled them in for hugs too,

"We will be in the back row Tee"

Luke said as mum called me over. I was in the front row next to my mum and grandma. I held their hand tight when my dad and uncles brought the coffin in. I will spear you the details of what was said until it was mine, dad's and mum's turn to say our peice. I shook as I followed them up. Dad spoke for the both of them, mum couldn't get a word out.

"Matt, my older brother"

I began my voice threatening to crack

"I am so proud to call him my brother. He is the best you could ever ask for. I'm really going -Sorry, I cant finish"

I said backing down from the podium, falling into my mums arms as we shuffled off the stage. Together I walked out after the funeral with my parents. There was a field with dasies on it I  walked over and sat down against a tree.

LUKES POV

"I'm going to find Tori"

I told the boys after talking with her parents. I found her instantly sitting in long grass.

"Hey"

I said sitting down beside her,

"Hi"

"Holding up okay?"

"No"

She whimpered falling into me. I broke me to see her crying. We sat there for a while. Dark clouds rolled over the city,

"Come on it looks like it will rain"

I said before pulling her up. Wiping her check's and putting my coat around her,

"Know how when we where leaving the park my stomach got real sore?"

She said looking up at me with tear stained eyes,

"Yeah I remember"

"The time it happened, like the adzact time. 2:15 was when Matty died. My stomach also got sore about 30 minutes before the police arrived at my door to tell me the news."

"Woah, that's really special Tori. You where feeling his pain. I bet wherever Matt is, he will be missing you like crazy."

"You believe that?"

"Absolutely"

"Luke, I've found my sweet excape when I'm alone with you"

She whispered to me as we rejoined her parents.

TORIS POV

I said goodbye to Luke and the boys and got into the car with Mum. The rain started to pour down as we drove home in silence. We got home I changed into my comfort clothes and went to take a nap. Then my phone lit up.

L: Toriiii, it's Louis, remember me right? Course you doo. Anyway the boys and I need an openimg act. I'll cut to the chase, will 5 Seconds Of Summer be up for it? Get back to me by tomorrow :)

I couldn't help but feel alittle excited, was that wrong? I would discuss this with the boys tomorrow. I thought before turning off my lamp and cuddling into Matthew's hoodie.

AN: It's  VV short I know. I have a history exam tomorrow that's why (: Instead of studying I decided to update haha.

INSTAGRAM: @JUST.HAYLEYX

INSTAGRAM FAN: @IRWINATOR.HEMMO

TWITTER: @FUZZY_HEMMINGS

- Hayley Xx

<3

Ily