Chapter 5

Update Timeee (:

TORIS POV -FRIDAY

I woke up feeling stange to be honest, it's so weird not going to school these last few days! To stick to a good routine, so I don't fall too far behind I study for a bit. My parents got this program for my laptop so I can still do school. Last night dad and I went over the contract, the job seems fun I just film the boys and direct their videos its all I've ever wanted to do! Tonight Emily and I are going to lukes's for and I quote '5sos movie bonding night' interesting...

I jumped into Emily's mum's car and headed off to Lukes. The whole car ride Emily kept giving Lori hints, I tried to hide my blush, I have a bad habit of blushing at everything. I need to control that hanging with boys now I can't blush all the time! As the range rover pulled up at Lukes drive I thanked her very much and got out of the car followed by Em. We got to the door and dung the doorbell.

We where pulled into 4 boys, known as a 5sos group hug!

"Did you bring the papers?"

Luke asked.

I smiled and held up the papers to indicate I did. Luke took me by suprise grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. Confused I just let him drag me.

"Mum, this is Tori"

"Nice to meet you Mrs Hemmings"

I smiled shaking her hand

"Hi Tori, call me Liz. Ahh you've brought the papers excellent. Luke she is prettier than you gave her credit for"

She said with a wink.

"Mummm"

Luke blushed.

Hmm good to see im not the only blusher around here.

"Come on you lets go"

Luke grabed my waist and pulled me out the door

"Well, well, well what happened up there?"

Michael said with a wink indicating Luke's arms and blush creeping upon his checks.

"Awhh our little Lukey is in lovee"

Ashton teased. Who I noticed was sitting right beside Em with his arms going around behind her on the sofa.

"Speak for yourself Irwin"

I chuckled gaining a high five from Calum.

"Shut upp lets watch the movie"

Ashton wined and pressed play. Before I knew it I was pulled down into a tiny space inbetween Luke and Calum.

"When its left to michael to choose he always chooses scary movies"

Luke whispered

I shivered at his close contact, he however took that as an invitation to pull me closer and grab the blanket off the arm chair beside him. I took in his warmth, he was right this movie was awful. I screamed as the girl got throwm across the room, that stuff creeped me out

"Haha awhhh Tori is scared!"

Michael started to chant and was slowly joined by laughing Emily, Ashton and Calum. Luke, however told them off.

"Heey don't embarrass her"

He scoulded.

Feeling protected by him I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat, soothing me.

BANG!

Honest to god Michael jumped 10 ft in the air as Lukes mum walked in.

"Mum! Wha wha what do you want?"

A clearly embarrassed Luke questioned. His mums expression softed when she saw the two of us cuddled together.

"My laptop just crashed!"

She exclamed! Throwing her hands up in the air for disper

"I'm heading to the office to file these papers and finish my reports! I don't know how late I will be so just lock up"

She smiled to the boys and waved and walked out the frount door.

Not 20 mintues after Liz's deprture there was a bang followed by a crack. Calum ran to the window

"Ohh storm"

He said excitedly

"Em my parents don't drive in this weather are yours still up?"

I asked Em, with doubt considering it was 11.

"Nope they won't be"

"Ehh I have 5 lets bus, later boys"

I went to hug Luke.

"No no no, you two are staying right here"

Ashton comanded.

"No we wouldnt want to crash you guy's sleepover"

Em said.

'News just in, powers out amoungst most of Sydney as this once in 100 year storm pases through. Residents are warned to stay put especially if you are in the city working bloc-' gone just like that we lost power.

"Mum!"

Luke cried relising his mum was in the city. He fell back down onto the couch lookimg quite depressed.

"Awhh Luke I said pulling him into me, your mum will be okay. You will see her tomorrow yeah?"

I said in my best efforts to comfort the crying 16 year old.

"Come on lets just go to sleep its dark anyway" Ashton stated.

Luke sat motionless on the sofa as we  went to the bassment and got the sleeping sacks and matresses. Once we returned Luke was gone!

"Right everyone look for him!"

Ashton said taking charge

I ran upstairs amd opened the first door I saw. I found Luke lying in a circle on his bed.

"Luke?"

I walked up to him and sat beside him. He sniffeled

"Tori, I'm scared"

He admitted.

My heart broke, he has a heart of gold.

"You stay here Luke get rest I will stay down with Em, give you your space ya know"

I said as I stood up

"Tee, please stay with me?"

He asked with the biggest puppy eyes I've ever seen. I sighed as he handed me one of his shirts before climbing into his warm bed. As I fell asleep I felt his warm arms snake around my waist and pull me right into him. Sighing in content i snuggled closer into his warm embrass.

"Goodnight beautiful girl"

"Goodnight lu" i humed.

A/N:Hope you liked itttt (: I have my Lorde concert tomorrow wahoo!!

-Hayley Xx