Chapter 11

TORIS POV

Ashton and I walk down the stairs to meet his bandmates downstairs. I managed to talk Ashton into breaking up with Emily. I convinced him he was too good for her. I'm glad he finally believed me. Now back to Luke, if he doesn't really have a sister who was the necklace for? His mum? Cousin? Aunt? Girlfriend? I was hoping it was his mum.

"Come on Ash, lets watch a movie that'll make you feel better"

Calum said to break the silence that had fell among us.

"Okay, I will make popcorn"

Ashton said comming back to his normal happy self.

"Guyssss, we are out of cola!"

Ashton complained once he put the popcorn in the microwave.

"Its okay Ash, Tori and I will go to the dairy and get some"

Calum said standing up, I followed him out the door.

"Hey Calum, isn't that Ashtons sister and friend who likes you"

I said teasingly just to bug him

"Ewww girls"

Calum teased back

"Hey, get used to it. Soon lots of girls will be all over you guys. You will love it"

"Luke won't"

He mumbled

"What."

"Come on Tori, how blind can you be"

"Calum, I don't understand"

"Luke is in love with you Tori. He is completly fascinated with you"

"I, I thought he friendzoned me"

I admitted

"Funny, he thought you did the same to him"

Calum said while grabbing two bottles of cola and bringing it up to the counter. Once he paid we walked back to Ashton's in scilence. Me thinking about the new information Calum just told me. We got to Ashtons driveway before Calum turned and looked at me,

"You have to give Luke a sign you like him Tori."

"I thought it was pretty obvious, if you picked it up I thought he would"

"He should pick it up trust me. But he hasn't. You need to flirt with him. Don't through yourself at him, he won't like that, it would scare him actually. Just sit close to him during the movie."

I listened and followed Calums instructions. I sat next to Luke on the sofa, I was basically lying on him. Michael choice the movie, that was a terrible idea, he chose a horror. Halfway through the movie I gave up and completely hid myself into Lukes broad shoulder. He comfortably ran his fingers through my hair. Ashton shut the movie off.

"Lets, go to froyo"

Luke said, obviously freaked out by the movie.

"Good idea"

Ashton said grabbing his shoes.

The five of us walked down to froyo. Calum, Michael and Ashton leading the way. With Luke and I following behind.

"Hey"

Luke said while swaying our hands back amd forth

"Hey"

I whispered back, the sunset bringing out his beautiful eyes.

"You're with me, that mean I pay. No arguments."

"Thank you Luke"

I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. His arm went around my waist pulling me closer. Right at that moment Calum spun around and gave us a thumbs up. I just rolled my eyes in response. I admit, Luke and I do have a flirty friendship as we walked into Froyo. The lady took our orders and we sat down in a booth at the back. I looked up as the beel rang to indicate someone walked inside. I almost did a double take.

"Luke"

I nodded my head towards the counter. He looked over and nuged Ashton to look also. There, ordering Froyo stood Emily and Jay.

"Dude, go end it"

Michael said

Ashton sighed, knowing he was right. He slid out of the booth and walked over to Emily.

"Emily, I know what is going on"

We watched Emily jump, startled by Ashton. Before shrugging him off. I watched his face fall. She didn't even try get him back. He walked over to us looking disper. Ashton sat back down beside me and stared at his yoghurt.

"She said she just wanted Jay back"

He finally said,

"She was just using me"

His voice broke as tears rolled down his checks.

"Ash, I'm so sorry. I'm embarrassed to have called her my friend. She didn't deserve you, trust me. One day you will find a girl and fall completly in love with her. The best thing is, she will love you back" I said while strocking his hair. We decided to just leave, this wasn't a good place for Ashton to be right now. We started walking to the local park when I got a call from my mum,

"Hey mum"

"Tori, come home please. We have news for you"

She couldn't contain her excitement in her voice.

"Okay, see you in 10."

I said before hanging up.

"That was mum, I need to go home"

I told the boys, hugging them before heading off in the opposite direction.

"Mum, Dad?"

I called out as I entered my house

"Tori, we have exciting news"

My dad said once I found them in the kitchen.

"We, are going to America for 1-2 months"

Mum broke the news.

Excitment and sadness was what I felt. I've never been to the states before. But I didn't want to leave the boys. Dad got a job offer in the states, and if he likes it. The job will be his. I don't want to move.

AN: It's bad I know,  I just didn't want to not update haha.  It will be better tomorrow trust meee

Instagram: @just.hayleyx
Instagram ( fan ) : @irwinator_hemmo
Twitter: @fuzzy_hemmings

- Hayley Xx