Chapter 7

Thank you to everyone who is reading this ilysm

TORIS POV

Once Emily and I got back to my house we grabbed our skateboards and headed down to the reserve.

"Alright spill?"

"Okay, you're right I kinda maybe do for all I know like Luke."

"I knew it, you don't  just like him though right?"

"Huh what do you mean"

"Come on kid, you have fallen big time"

"Hes a sweetheart"

"Are you afraid?"

"Afraid, of what?"

"Loving him?"

She said simply.

"I guess.."

"Don't be, what scares you?"

"What scares me? I'm scared that one day he'll find a girl. And he'll love her to death. She'll be the center of his world and the reason for his breath. And he'll tell her things I've only ever wanted to hear. But what really stings, is that they'll get married and I'll cry alone. Because she took the one thing, that I called home."

I came clean and was in tears now.

"Honey that could never happen, Luke loves you. Even Ashton sees it. This morning we found you two snuggled  up in his bed. Ash tried to keep the others away. Why? Because he didn't want Calum and Michael to scare you away. Lukes mum's face softened when she saw you two on the couch last night."

By then I was full on crying. Emily gave me the confidence I needed.

"But nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same, why can't I stop feeling this way Em? I'm torn in two, I know I shouldn't tell him, but I just cant stop thinking of him."

"Tori, this whole conversation is just going in cicles! Call me when you know what your heart wants!"

Emily snapped at me, amd stormed off. What got into her? This was our first fight. Sad, confused and needing my best friend I sat down, put my headphones in and looked up at the clouds.

LUKES POV

"Lukey boy, you have a lot of explaining to do"

Michael said teasingly once the girls, Tori left.

"I like her."

I said simply, no complications, i6 knew I liked her. I didn't need them to force it out of me.

"No man, you love her."

Calum said, straight up

"I don't know man. Its obvious shes so out of reach and I'm finding it hard. Because she makes me feel, makes me feel that I try too hard."

"Heey, we should write you're feelings down on paper? Like into a song."

Ashton suggested

"Hand me you guitar Mike"

"Its obvious shes so out of reach and im finding it hard, 'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel. That I try, that I try, that I'm trying to hard again."

I sang along as I strummed

"I like it"

Calum admitted.

"Text her Luke, we got to go now. But promise me you will txt her as soon as we leave."

Ashton said grabbing his coat amd heading out the door.