Notice

Sexual content warning

Know you wanna get behind it
Flip it over and recline it
Undress me just the way you like it

I don't think you know what I've been doing
What I got on
For you to take off

The Perspective of Jade Thirwall

I was obsessed with the way that Leigh-Anne's lips tasted. It was sweet and addicting. She was sweet and addicting. When she pulled away from me I let out a small gasp. Honestly, I wasn't sure what had gotten into me when I kissed her but I just did. Kissing a girl you've only known for a week is definitely not ideal but hey, one night stand are worse. When she kissed me again and didn't pull away, I got excited inside... and well.. other places. She placed her guitar on the ground before pushing deeper into the kiss. I brushed my tongue lightly against her lips, before slipping my tongue into her mouth as I kissed her. I pulled her closer to me by her waist as my tongue explored her mouth. I pulled my mouth away from hers and looked into her eyes. "You look even more gorgeous up close." She whispered to me and I gave her a soft giggle. "As do you." I whispered back to her before pulling her over to her bed. She stumbled a bit, clearly surprised as I pushed her onto her bed. I laid on top of her as I kissed her. I kicked my shoes off, leaving them somewhere to be later found across the ground. My finger slowly found my way down to the zipper of her pants, playing with it a bit, just to tease her. "Jadeee." She groaned as our lips parted and I continued to play with her zipper. I, very slowly, pulled it down, looking deep into her eyes. "Mm." I hummed and she let out a soft sigh. "Don't do that." She said and rolled her eyes playfully. "Do what?" I questioned before I sat myself upright on top of her. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it somewhere across the room. "Just fuck me already." She begged and groaned. "What was that?" I continued to tease her before sliding my hand down her pants. She bit her lip and looked into into my eyes. "Please fuck me." She said in a lower and more breathy voice.

I slowly slid two fingers inside of the girl of the girl, feeling how wet she was. I didn't know I could get anyone that excited. Especially, the hottest girl that was in that school. That girl was Leigh-Anne. I'd never even dreamt of sleeping with someone as gorgeous as her, she was perfect. I soon escaped my thoughts when I heard a soft moan enter the room. The smell of sweet cherry perfume stayed put in the environment we were in and some how it made this moment even more sexy. I pumped my finger in and out of her slowly before bending down and kissing her slowly. Our lips stayed for quite a bit of time before the parted as she let out a rather loud moan. "Faster." She breathed in between our moans and I did as she asked me to. I kept my face just centimeters away from here before forcing my face against hers into a kiss. She pulled my head down, pulling me deeper into the kiss as I continued to thrust in and out of her. I could admit, the position I was in was slightly uncomfortable but her gorgeous face distracted me from the discomfort I was in. "Jade.." she moaned and I just pulled her lower lip in between my teeth. "You like that?" I finally muttered into her ear and she nodded before moaning another time.

As we moved along to each other's rhythm, more and more of her sweet moans filled the room before she I felt her hands along my body. "Oh my god Jade, I think I'm gonna.." she started to say but before she could finish I felt her release what she had been hoping to this whole time. I pulled my hand out of her pants and licked my fingers. She tried to catch her breath as she looked into my eyes and I laid on top of her, kissing her slowly. I suddenly pulled away from her lips and looked into her eyes. "You're so gorgeous when you're being fucked." I whispered into her ear before I felt soft lips against my neck. I let out a soft moan before she pulled her lips away from my skin. I laid down next to her and looked into her eyes. So, dreams really do come true, yeah?