Freak

Its getting late, baby, your dinner's cold
I tried to call but got your answer phone
Last thing that you said
you were on your way back to me
I can tell you think there's nothing wrong
What's with the haircut and the new cologne?
Lipstick on your shirt
so don't make it worse lying to me

The Perspective of Leigh-Anne Pinnock

I woke up with my head rested on the chest of a small brunette. I looked up at her and grinned, without waking her I stood up and watched as she slept for a few moments. I stretched my arms and yawned a bit before laying back down next to her. I kissed her softly and lightly before pulling away. "Jade." I said softly into her ear as I gave her more kisses onto her soft lips. I laid on top of her and kissed her more before her eyes opened slowly. "Leigh-Anne?" She said and I sat up on her waist. "Mhm." I hummed and she smiled. "Good morning, gorgeous." She said and I rolled my eyes playfully. "That was supposed to be my line!" I whined and pouted before she pulled me back onto her and I kissed her again. She pulled away and ran her thumb down my lower lip. "Mmm, but you're gorgeous." She muttered and I bit my lip. I kissed her again and a few moments later our tongues crashed together during our kisses. I pulled away and stood up before taking her hand. "Up now Jade, we've got to get you home!" I said and laughed a bit. "Mmm, okay, can you stop me by Perrie's house though?" She requested and I nodded before dragging her up. She eventually stood up and I packed all of the date supplies up in the car before walking over to the driver's seat. When I sat in the car I looked to my right and saw the beautiful brunette. "Jade," I started. "Mmm." She hummed and I smiled. "Could we go on another date next weekend?" She smirked as soon as I said that. "Of course!" She said and kissed my cheek.

I drove off towards Perrie's house, looking at the gorgeous trees and flowers on the way there. When we arrived my foot hit the concrete and my door slammed shut. I strutted up to Perrie's doorsteps and Jade appeared beside me. "What are you doing?" She asked and laughed softly. "I'm saying hey to my Pez!" I said and she laughed again. "Alright then." As soon as she said that the door flung open and a blonde haired girl stepped forward. "Leigh-Anne! Jade! Leighade!" She said and laughed a bit. "Hey, Pez." Me and Jade said in sync before laughing. "Hey, Perrie. I just wanted to talk to you if that's alright?" I heard a sweet Geordie voice say from my right and I nodded. "That's my bed calling me, see you loves." I said softly before walking back to my car after feeling a soft kiss against my cheek.

When I arrived at my house I rushed up to my bed and jumped into it. "Oh god so comfortable." I said softly. I loved my date with Jade but boobs do not make for a great pillow. My house was twenty minutes away from Perrie's and the traffic was horrid so I arrived home about forty minutes after leaving Perrie's. I sat in bed wondering so many things, too many. Were me and Jade official and if so, were we going to go public? How would Jesy react? Would she expose us if she found out? Would I tell her? Would Perrie know? Then my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. "Come in!" I said and I saw my mom walk in. "Hey Leigh, where were you last night?" She asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. "At my sleepover with Jade! I told you every hour leading up to it, I know! I get it!" I said and laughed softly. "Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked and I nodded. "A lot, it was so much fun." I said before she sat at the foot of my bed. "Listen.. I know Jade is a bit out of your league," she started. Did she know that I was into girls? "and friends usually come from the same 'part of the social pyramid' as you." I let out a sigh of relief, friends, yes. "I just wanted to say that it's amazing that you're treating her like anybody." She said and nodded and I raised an eyebrow. "Anybody? Jade is far from anybody, she's very special." I said and chewed on my lip and she laughed. "No, Leigh, that's... nevermind. Yes, she's special, love." She said and laughed again before standing up. "I love you Leigh, see you later." She said and walked out before retreating back into her room. I sat there thinking about Jade when a sudden sting of worry shot me in my heart.

I picked up my phone off of the nightstand and called her. No reply. I texted her and waited there for ten minutes. No reply. Certainly I was only overreacting, she was at Perrie's still so of course she was okay. I called Perrie. No reply. No reply from Perrie either? Maybe they just turned off their phones so they could talk. For an hour? Perrie can't be off of her phone for an hour, right? No. I stood up and rushed out of the door before walking to my car. I sped my way to Perrie's house, pushing my foot further down on the pedal. "Shit." I muttered to myself when I felt an aching in my ankle. I rolled my eyes before I arrived at Perrie's house. I parked my car in the driveway, stepping out. My shoes made an off pitch clicking sound as I walked up the doorsteps, painting the front door with strokes of worry at every soft knock. The strokes became blots as I knocked harder before I felt a sudden wind flow through my straightened hair. "Mrs. Edwards!" I said happily yet with hidden worry before hugging her. Her chuckles haunted my ears as I pulled away. "Perrie is with Jade in her bedroom." She said and I nodded. "Thank you." I said before dashing upstairs. When I got closer I heard soft moans. "Perrie?" I called softly before pushing the door open a bit. I forcefully pushed it open more, they hadn't locked the door. I saw a bit too much and I wished I hadn't saw what I did. Two bodies stripped of their clothing and under garments, against each other. "Jade..?" I said softly and confused before I flicked the light on and there was the body that I had seen just a day or two before. "Leigh.. oh my god.." Perrie said and Jade just stood there frozen. "Fuck you." I said and rushed downstairs. Then I got in my car and rolled down the window to see Jade and Perrie outside with their clothes on and mess of their hair. They walked up to the window and I left it down. "Leigh.. please.." Jade said softly and i flaunted my middle finger before driving off, god knows where.