Your Love

Deeper than oceans, as sweet as devotion, it's all I need
You pull me close and there's no way that I can describe
What your love make me feel like, oh

The Perspective of Jade Thirwall

When I stepped out of the car I really wasn't expecting something so... perfect but not extremely expensively fancy. It was just naturally perfect. "Leigh... it's perfect.." I said in a raspy whisper before I looked over at her. "I try." She said and laughed softly before I held her hand in mine and kissed it softly. She laughed again and I looked back onto the scene. It was a hill, a small one, we were on. It was a grassy area with flowers that smelled sweet, almost of cherries. Maybe that was just Leigh-Anne, but it smelled so sweet. A dark blue blanket was laid onto the grass with food set up on the blanket. Oh god it was just so beautiful. I walked over to the blanket, my hand still in hers, and sat down on it with her. "I brought biscuits." Leigh said and I looked over at her. I felt myself blushing, we'd gone over our favorite foods one day but I didn't even know she remembered. "Leighhhhh." I dragged on and she laughed. "Yes, I remembered." She said back, as if she was reading my mind.

I opened a packet of biscuits and bit out of one while looking into Leigh's eyes. "You're so gorgeous." I whispered in between my crumbs before pulling the biscuit away from my mouth. "So gorgeous." I repeated and she smiled. I licked my lips and she moved closer to me. "I could say the same about you." She whispered back before I kissed her deeply. She pulled away suddenly and I raised an eyebrow. "Wait." She muttered into my ear and I nodded. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked her softly and she just stared at me. "Nu-uh.. I'm not hungry.. just for yo-" she started to say before clearing her throat. "Your biscuits." She continued and I laughed before handing her one and she ate it. She looked just as gorgeous as ever while doing it.

The sun was setting just as quickly as that and I had my arm around Leigh-Anne. We were sitting up, on the edge of the hill so that our legs were dangling off of the edge. We watched as the sun crawled back to its hiding place, hoping for the moon to shine just as bright as her for the late night dates, and the night shifts at work. I looked over at Leigh-Anne and smiled. "This was amazing, Leigh-Anne." I said softly and she giggled a bit. "Only for you, Jade." She said and kissed me softly. I kissed her back before she pulled away with her face just inches away from mine. "Should we go home?" I asked and she shook her head. She laid down on the blanket and I laid down next to her. We laid there just watching as the sunset fell and when it did, I felt her curl up next to me then rest her head on my chest. I fell asleep there, with the most gorgeous female against my chest. Her breath on my heart.