Touch

You and I and nobody else
Feeling feelings I've never felt
The way you got me under your spell
Don't you keep it all to yourself

The Perspective of Leigh-Anne Pinnock

I looked over at Jade, the girl who I had just gotten the chance to get my hands on. I'd never even imagine being able to feel the touch of someone that... gorgeous.. other than Jesy and Perrie, of course, but Perrie was nothing more than a friend. Jade was everything more than that and I took a deep breath before looking into the girl's eyes. "Jade.. you're so perfect." I muttered into her ears. "Can we uh... go on a date tomorrow..?" I asked hesitantly as I saw the light from the dim lamp glisten in her deep brown eyes. She shed a tear, which caused her eyes to glisten more, it was gorgeous. "Please." She said and I nodded before pulling her closer and kissing her slowly. It stayed like that for a few moments before she pulled away. "Where to?" She asked and I smirked a bit. "Let me surprise you." I whispered into her ear before standing up. "Should you get home?" I questioned her and she nodded. "I had an amazing time with you, Jade. I really did." She smiled softly before standing up. "You're amazing Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Amazing." She said before changing back into her clothes as I did too. She walked downstairs and I walked with her. She pressed her hand against the handle of the door and I placed my hand on top of hers. I looked into her eyes and she kissed my forehead. "See you later, Leigh-Anne." She said softly before I opened the door and she walked out. I leaned my body against the doorframe as I watched her walk to her car. "Bye Jade.." i said softly, too soft for her to hear. "Goodbye." I repeated before walking back upstairs. That is if I made it because the last thing I remembered was passing out, right there.

Then as if it was seconds later I woke up, laying in my bed that was still a mess. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and looked around. "What the hell." I said in a dry and raspy voice. "Mmmm." I moaned before crawling out of bed, walking over to my nightstand. I took my phone off it and turned it on. I checked the time before rubbing my eyes again. "One o'clock?" I questioned a bit too loudly. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. I immediately called Jade on my phone and a couple annoying rings later I heard a sweet and gentle voice, "Leigh?" She said in the softest voice ever and I melted. "Jade?" I questioned back before laughing a bit. "Yes, It's me, love. Come pick you up at two thirty?" I asked her before there was silence. "Jade you know I can't hear you nodding through the phone, right?" I said and laughed. I heard a groan from the other end which made me laugh more. "Quit it, Pinnock. See you at two thirty." She said before I heard dead silence and I turned my phone off.

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and the screen read 2:20. I'd spend an hour setting up the date for Jade and I, it was a lot of work but I managed to do it alone. I decided it would be a nice time to get in my car and drive to Jade's house. I turned on the radio and nodded my head in sync with the music before I arrived. When I did arrive I unlocked my car door and stepped out in my light blue jeans and plaid shirt. I walked up to Jade's doorsteps and knocked on her front door. When it opened a brown haired female stood in front of the door. "Ms. Jade Thirwall." I said in an extra voice and she laughed. "You look gorgeous Leigh-Anne." She said softly before taking my hand. She was wearing long sleeved black shirt with dark blue jeans. "So do you." I said softly before walking over to my car with her. Feeling her touch caused me to become week at my knees. Actually, I almost fell out at that moment. I felt my head lean up against her shoulder. "Leigh-Anne, are you alright?" I heard her thick Geordie accent call out to me. I nodded and lifted my head. "Yeah, sorry. I just can't believe this." I whispered and looked into her eyes. "Nor can I..." she whispered back and stepped into my car on either side of the front section. We sat there in silence for what felt as if it was hours just admiring each other's features. It wasn't awkward silence, it was beautiful silence. Then I pulled off and started towards our date spot. When we pulled up I looked over at Jade and she looked slightly amazed at what she'd seen. "What?" I questioned her before I bit my lip. "I need to raise my expectations of you even higher, Ms. Pinnock." She said and laughed softly before stepping out of the car. I stepped out with her and took her hand before looking at the scenery I had set up. We stared at it for quite a while, and it was peaceful. I was peaceful, for what felt like the first time in ages.