More Than Words

when you think, when you think, when you think you're alone
I'll be, be, be like a ghost behind you
When you're down, when you're down
When you're down and you can't find the things to say
You know I'll give my words to you, you
When the sea, when the seasons change
And the sun shines on your face
Yeah, I'll be there with you, you, you, you, you
You're a part, you're a part for me now
Just as much as I'm a part of you

The Perspective of Leigh-Anne Pinnock

I pulled away from the kiss and looked into the brunette's eyes. "We have to meet up with Perrie and Jesy." I said to her as her lips formed a smile. I remembered how I would always spit Perrie's name out like poison but that wasn't the case this time. This time I said it as smoothly as I said Jesy's name. "I kissed Jesy." I blurted out randomly, for some reason the guilt was building up inside of me, ascending like stairs, higher and higher, rising up until it spilled out. "You what now?" She replied and tilted her head to the side in confusion. "I kissed Jesy." I whispered and looked away from her. I heard a sigh escape her lips as she pulled my face to face hers by my chin. "And I kissed Jed. Now let's go home." She said softly before burying her face in my neck, kissing it ever so lightly, just for it to tickle. I couldn't help but giggle a bit before she pulled her lips away and smiled, as I stared at her face in confusion. "Okay!" I said to her before we stood up and traveled home, walking our way there.

When we arrived at my place I led her up to my bedroom. She looked around, her jaw dropped slightly. "Did it look like this when I was last here?" She questioned me and I shook my head. "Revamped." I replied with a soft smile, my face lighting up as I looked into her beautiful, brown eyes. I suddenly was at a loss for words. All the air had been sucked from my lungs and I was just there, staring into the brunette's eyes. Admiring the softness of her skin and the perfection of her features. The way her hair flowed down her back as if it were meant to be that way to drive anyone's heartbeat wild. My eyes slid down her face to her body, watching as her figure stood in place, waiting for words or enjoying the silence, I couldn't tell. For all I knew, she was admiring my features, there wasn't really much to admire when it came to me. Her body was truly free of any flaws, it wasn't too slim as everyone hoped people were. All of the 'pretty girls' at school were well underweight. She was just the perfect height to weight ratio, looks to personality ratio, and fierce to soft ratio. There was a lot everyone didn't know about Jade, they always saw her as just the quiet, shy teen. Little did they know she was so much more.

"Oh right, uhm, I'll take the couch and you can have the bed." I said to her, escaping my thoughts that I had drowned in. She giggled and placed a hand onto my cheek which sent me the same chills it did the day she had first touched me. "What were you thinking about?" She asked me and I sighed before shrugging. "Nothin'," I replied before walking over to the bed, sitting on it. "just you." I continued nonchalauntly. She walked over to me as a smirk found its way on her face. I looked up at her and smiled before I saw the look on her face and my smile ended up fading slowly. "Don't sleep on the couch. We can sleep in the bed." She said and I nodded. "Y-you can wear my pajamas u-until I buy you some tomorrow." I said and looked away embarrassed. Why was I stuttering? That didn't even make sense to stutter, there wasn't a reason to be nervous. She cupped my cheeks with her hands and chuckled softly before nodding. "Mkay." She muttered before getting close to my face, looking into my eyes. "Rest." She said to me and continued to look at me as if she was trying to study my thoughts. I smiled and laid down in the queen sized bed. She walked over to the closet, casually looking through the clothes. "I see the way you look at her." She said just as nonchalauntly as I had spoken before, just as I was about to get comfortable. "Who?" I questioned, confused as to why she was saying that. "Jesy." She replied.