Special Chapter #2.

Date Published: August 18, 2019

SPECIAL CHAPTER #2.

PAIN'S POV

I'm in the office right now and reading some papers. I need to read all of this for the meeting later.

I looked at the door when I heard someone knocked there. "Come in." I said. The door opens and I saw Michael.

"Something happened, son?" I asked. He walked towards me then gave me a folder. I grabbed that then read the papers inside it. I creased my forehead when something caught my attention.

"The one who killed Deon from the Bucket's is someone named Marcus Carsons." I said.

"And also the reason why Sabrina died it's because he killed her." I added. "But, what's with him?" I asked.

"Dad, he's also targeting the organization. He wants to know everything about it." He said.

I stood up from my chair and walk towards him. I hugged him and gave him his gift.

"Happy eighth birthday, son. I hope that you didn't think that I forgot about it." I said.

He grabbed his gift and smiled at me. "Of course not, dad. Mom said to wait for you but I can't. That's why I'm here." I kissed him on his forehead.

"Where did you get this information? Didn't I tell you to stop doing this because you're still young?" He nodded.

"But I want to help you, dad. Mom's pretty lonely when you're not at home." I sighed.

"I'm going home later. Promise me that you're not going to do this again until you reached the age of 18." He nodded.

"I understand, dad." I petted his head. "By the way, who's with you?" I asked. It's very impossible for him to get here without someone with him.

"I'm with kuya Laurence. But his talking with your secretary outside." I creased my forehead again then went outside of the office.

I saw Laurence talking with my secretary and he looks so pissed. What happened to this kid now?

"What happened to your brother, Michael?" I asked, confused. He just shrugged at me. I walked towards them then they both looked at me. "What happened here?" I asked.

"Sir, he said that he wants to fire someone kasi isa daw po 'yon sa mga tauhan ng kalaban niyo." My secretary said.

"Who's that? Investigate that person at once." My secretary did what I said. Laurence looked at me then creased his forehead.

"What did I do this time for you to look at me like that?" I asked. He looks so pissed when he looked at me. Does this kid hate me now?

"Are you cheating on mom? I saw you with a lady yesterday." He said. "I'm not cheating on her." I answered.

"I love your mother, you know?" I added. "The girl you saw is my little sister. She just went home yesterday." I explained.

"Kuya!" I looked at the person who called me and I saw Annaline with Avi. They walk towards me.

Annaline hugged me then I kissed her on her forehead. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want to see you agad, kuya. And I also want to meet my nephews." She answered.

"Fine. I'm just going to finish my work here." I answered then I saw someone familiar walking towards our direction.

"Mr. Serenade, nice to see you today. What can I do for you?" I asked. He pointed the meeting room then I nodded.

"Let's talk later, okay?" I followed Mr. Serenade inside the meeting room. I saw him sitting down on a chair.

"Malapit na kong magpaalam sa mundong 'to. Alam mo namang maraming nagtatangka sa buhay ko." He started.

"Gusto kong ikaw muna ang humawak sa grupo ko habang wala pa sa wastong gulang ang anak ko. Ibigay mo na lang sa kaniya 'pag nasa wastong gulang na siya."

"Ayokong mawala ng tuluyan ang lahat ng ginawa ko para sa pamilya ko. Ikaw na ang bahala sa kanila, Mr. Arcana."

"Alam kong masyado na 'to pero ikaw lang ang pwede kong pagkatiwalaan. Ikaw lang ang nag-iisa kong kaibigan na pwede kong pagkatiwalaan."

"I understand, Mr. Serenade. I'll protect everything for your son. But, are you really sure that you're not going to let me help you?" He nodded.

"Hindi ko na rin naman kaya, iho. May sakit ako sa puso at balang araw ay mamamatay din ako kaya aagahan ko na." He answered.

"Ikaw na ang bahalang magprotekta sa kanila. Ibibigay ko kay Erickson Salvador ang anak ko kaya sa kaniya mo na lang hanapin 'pag dumating na ang tamang panahon."

"I understand. You can count on me." I answered then he smiled. "Alam kong mapupunta sa mabuting kamay ang grupo namin at may tiwala ako sa'yo." After saying that he stood up.

"I have to go. Nandoon na ang lahat sa envelope na 'yon. Sinabihan ko na rin lahat ng miyembro tungkol dito kaya wala nang problema." Then he went out.

Another org that I have to handle. I wish that my dear Silendence will understand this though. She really doesn't want me to do this.

I sighed. I went out from the meeting room then I didn't saw the others there. Where are they?

"Sir, nasa loob po sila ng opisina niyo." I nodded then went on my office.

There will be another problem ahead of us and I hate this shit now. I just wish that my family will be safe and I don't want them to be in trouble.

•••• END OF SPECIAL CHAPTER #2. ••••