Announcements

Elsa's brows furrowed at what she was seeing. She had just come from the galley to bring Hans his breakfast,  he was slowly recovering but he was not to be moving his body too much, for the stitches could've come undone as it had only been three days since his injuries occurred. She entered her chambers with the tray in her hands and set it down on the desk. Hans was at the basin , removing any stray facial hair with intense concentration: this was the main aspect of his appearance that he had to maintain, although Elsa liked hans with a little bit of facial hair ,she liked him more without it. He shouldn't have been out of bed , she made her way over to him. To him she looked stunning , this time she wasnt wearing a gown of frost fabric, instead she wore a a red silk gown which left her shoulders and back bare. It clung to her curves and it was adorned with ruby gems on the bodice.The arms and skirt had a red lace overlay over the silk. Her long hair draped over her shoulders , which looked striking against the red, his breath hitched at how beautiful she looked.

In his distraction , gently she took the blade out of his hand , and made him sit down on a chair that she moved from the desk to the basin. "Elsa, you dont have to.." he was quickly interrupted by his Queen "I want to , besides you shouldnt be out of bed. Let me do this for you." She smiled whilst his green eyes studied hers. Either way he knew that Elsa would not take no for an answer and he was already in trouble for being up out of bed. She gently moved the blade against his neck , removing any stubble that remained, Hans trusted her whole heartedly. She worked up towards his chin and jawline , stopping inbetween to rinse the blade in the basin. He watched Elsa in her deep concentration,  their faces were close but not close enough so he resisted the urge to kiss her. She placed the blade next to the basin and picked up the dry wash cloth , then she dabbed it gently across his skin. She put the cloth next to the basin and ran her hands across his chin and neck to check it was completely smooth. "Does it feel okay to you?" She smiled , proud at her handiwork.

"Does this answer your question?" He smirked as he stood , Elsa's brows furrowed. Then he pulled her close to him and kissed her lips passionately,  she wrapped her arms around his neck closing any space between the pair- she had to be careful not to knock his wound.  His hands gripped her waist  , his lips wandered across her neck,  behind her ear and on her collarbone , she whispered his name which he wanted to hear again sometime. His lips went back to hers , as his hands buried themselves in her hair. Each of his kisses felt like fireworks against her skin and she wanted more.

"Earth to Elsa and Hans" Anna's voice cut through their intense romantic moment . The pair were alarmed at her voice and turned to face her abruptly , Elsa blushed deeply being unable to make eye contact with her sister. She must have entered whilst the pair were too engrossed in one another. Anna chortled at their reactions , hunching over with laughter. After her laughing episode , Anna regained her composure and spoke out.

"I just wanted to let you both know that we are nearing Corona. And Hans , I know you're not supposed to be out of bed" Anna paused to give him a scolding glare " But you will be expected to be in uniform and to be able to walk . Because the last thing you want is for everyone to be asking Questions" Anna explained. " How are you feeling by the way?" Anna asked him.

He shrugged with a grin on his lips "Sore but I'll manage." His arm wrapping around Elsa's waist. Anna sacheyed over to the pair , giddy on her feet. " So, when are you two announcing the news" Anna giggled with excitement, teasing the two slightly. Elsa blushed. "I plan to explain things to the lieutenant and my crew , on deck as soon as I'm in my uniform" Hans spoke eagerly,  he wanted to scream it out to the world. Elsa looked at him with only pure love in her eyes. "I will let the staff know and I plan to tell Eugene and Rapunzel of this. Arrendelle will have to wait until we return."  Then she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Anna pulled them into a hug being careful of Hans wound , she held  them tightly. " I love you guys" Anna spoke informally. Anna stepped from the hug, "I will see you both on deck" and she left the two alone.