Fire and ice

Following the bitter words exchanged between the Queen of Arendelle and Prince Caleb of the southern isles , both were escorted to the King and Queen's study, in which rapunzel and her family resides. Guards gripped Elsa's hands firmly between her back whilst prince Caleb was being held back by four guards as he shouted violent hatred towards her.

She was shocked at how roughly the men handled her , despite the fact that she was royalty and a woman. They treated her as if she was a monster , an animal. Her ice powers were dangerous if used for the wrong reasons but Elsa would never do such a thing.

The Coronan royal family shared a shocked expression , King Frederic frowned, he knew that this was bound to happen at some point. Queen Arianna stood worry etched on her face , she approached Elsa with caution.
"Are you alright Elsa?" She went to touch Elsa's arm only to have Elsa pulled away abruptly by the guards. Elsa went to speak but was quickly interrupted by the loud commotion outside the study.

"I demand that you let me in!" A male voice echoed throughout the halls. "She didn't do anything wrong!" Multiple guards were called to the scene, a guard popped his head through the doors. Shouts from the men could be heard as they struggled to restrain him. "We need more assistance , we are struggling to hold him back" his breath shook as he pleaded the guards that held Elsa tightly to assist , one of the men refused and insisted that he stay with the Queen.

"She's dangerous, I can't leave her unattended either" the guard hissed. Elsa winced at his grip. Caleb smirked at the exchange. Arianna glared at her guards , her arms folding at treatment of her guests.
She looked over to Caleb who was covered in frostbite burns , black and blue, skin was peeling. Her stomach churned at the sight.

"Who is it outside?" Arianna spoke softly.
The guards shared a concerned gaze.
"Admiral Westerguard" The men admitted.
Elsa's eyes widened at how much commotion Hans was causing , a scream of agony flooded the halls. Eugene shared an urgent look with Elsa who desperately tugged against their grip. It caused everyone to jump at the sound. "I don't think you should mess with Hans , he sounds pretty angry!" Eugene warned Frederic. Rapunzel nodded in agreement , "father ! Please!" She snapped at him. Frederic scolded her for interrupting.
"I am the future Queen of Corona , and I think that I should have my say!" Rapunzel spoke with rage , everyone acted as if she was a damsel in distress who needed decisions being made for her. Rapunzel had dealt with thugs, Cassandra going rogue , magic rocks , evil mother Gothel, Eugene dying and a whole load of other crazy situations.

"Someone get a doctor!" A guard ordered.
Hans stormed through the doors , his irises glowing orange , fire bursting from his hands whilst his breath was intense. The look in his eyes was dangerous , savage , ready to kill . "Hans!" Her voice wavered. Hans hated seeing Elsa hurt , it was his job to protect her , not only as admiral but also as her future husband. He knew that she could protect herself but he felt responsible for her.

Caleb stepped back in fear along with King Frederic. Elsa went to go to him but was restrained by the guards. "Let.her.go!" Hans warned as he emphasised every word. Arianna ordered the men to comply. Caleb protested against her orders , shouting out accusations of treason against the southern isles. Arianna signalled for him to quieten hastily as anger began to seep through her usually calm demeanour.

Hesitantly the men released her into his arms. Flames died at her touch , as his hands buried themselves in her hair. She rested her forehead against his , their noses brushing against one another. A sigh of relief escaped the pairs lips , Elsa's arm held him tightly to her whilst his wrapped around her waist.
"Are you alright?" He spoke in hushed tones as he checked over her , his eyes glanced at her wrists and arms that were now bruised from the guardsman's rough grip. The guardsman's hands had held her arms so tightly that the frost fabric had thawed within that area. He felt emotion stir within him at such bruises against her flawless soft skin. "I'm fine, don't you worry." Her hands lovingly cupped his face , frost forming under her gentle touch.