Lovers

She stirred slightly relaxing against the cushions , savouring her moment of peace and quiet. Thoughts swirled in her mind , the words of her council and her desires for the future of her family. She felt guilty for how she had snapped at Anna at dinner , she normally kept her emotions in check , but the topic Anna had brought up tugged at her emotions. Elsa had enough thoughts swirling in her mind , trying to contain every emotion to present herself as the wise Queen that, everyone had expected her to be. She tried her best but her thoughts and emotions got the best of her , bubbling over - she was bound to explode.

She wished that she could tell Anna everything but she knows how her councilmen work . If they couldn't get an answer out of the Queen , then , they would use Anna and get information from her. Elsa wouldn't be able to bear if Anna had to suffer because of her mistakes. It wasn't fair , they had no regard for the crown princess . They treated Anna as the spare and Elsa couldn't put up with it Anymore.

Then a shift on the bed disrupted her thoughts , a warm presence lay there beside her. Her eyes fluttered open , to find that she was still in Hans' quarters. She smirked slightly at how someone could find them together - but no one was allowed in the chambers without a response from the Admiral - with the exception of her of course.
His arms were wrapped around her lovingly , and her legs were entangled with his. She loved the closeness, this had been the first time the pair had done this sort of thing as before it was deemed , too risky.

The memories of the night before fluttered in her mind, the pair had spoken about their day. Elsa read to him - Hans always loved hearing her voice when reading. His head would rest on her lap whilst he would listen , gazing at the ceiling. Then she had lovingly ran her hands through his hair as he vented about his day. Then one thing led to another and they had found their lips had met , arms wandered - desperate to be close to their lover.

Nothing else happened , that would've been reckless although Elsa had been so tempted once she had removed Hans top half of his uniform. Her hands had wandered across his chest and abdomen , enjoying the feel of his muscles and his bare skin against her hands. But she resisted the temptation and brought her lips against his , she loved him so much - God how much she loved him!  She wanted to scream it out for the world to hear , she wanted to know that he was hers and hers only. She adored how Hans would be the only man who would see her body and fulfil her desires one day. She loved how she would be the only woman to see Hans like this.  They settled under the quilt enjoying each other's embrace . They held each other tightly and had drifted into a deep , content sleep.

She smiled as she lifted her head to press a light kiss on his lips whilst her hand ran through his soft auburn hair. She snuggled closer to him , resting her head on his chest. The suns rays seeped through the curtains and warmed their skin. She felt his steady heart beat against her cheek , and his breaths lightly brush against her skin. She took comfort in this. He was alive , he was real - he was hers- she was always worried that she would wake up one day and it was all a dream . 

His arms wrapped tighter around her waist , as he let out a yawn, his lips pressed to her temple. Elsa turned so that she was facing him , her body lay on top of his, she could feel every curve of his body against her and he could feel the same with her body. At first she blushed but then her thumb caressed his right cheek , his arms wrapped around her once again,  pulling her firm against him.  They brushed their noses together and then their foreheads rested against one another.'

"I love you , Hans" Her breath tickled his lips,  she paused as she could feel emotion welling up with her. His breath hitched at her words. "I can't live without you , ever! If I was to lose you... My heart would break , and I don't think I'd have to strength to survive that" Her lips trembled.  He removed one arm that had rested on the small of her back , and brought his hand up to cup the side of her face.

"What are you trying to say then , Elsa?" His voice dripped with concern. His thumb running along her bottom lip. She buried her hands in his hair . She let out a sigh
" Originally  we were going to wait till the council becomes more understanding , and to not tell Anna to prevent any risks. But , I hate keeping it a secret any longer" she paused.

Green emeralds gazed up at her sapphires expectantly. He his breath shook slightly.
"I wish to tell Anna about us." She spoke firmly.