Stand strong together

Her breath hitched as the sound of waves crashed against the side of the ships , causing her to stumble and lose balance. The wind combing through her thick hair , strands falling in front of her eyes. She closed her eyes and thought of home , her sister , to calm her beating heart. She had always been slightly nervous on a ship due to her parents untimely deaths on the turbulent south seas. But she knew that she could protect herself from the colossal night of the ocean , for she had frozen huge waves over off the coast of Norway when she saved Hans.

No matter how brave or strong she was, she still had that little fear that had a way of squirming within her , making her question her own judgment , terrified for the lives of her loved ones.

She trusted Hans , she trusted him wholeheartedly to steer the ship and maintain the charted routes, he was brilliant, intelligent and just amazing. He had to be on her ship as per demand and her sulking to which he caved into. She glanced to the side of the ship , smiling at the fleet following closely behind. Hans' best crew were commandeering the ships , Lieutenant askel , Caleb and Lieutenant gaskins, all had one skip each to maintain. She prayed that her men would be fine , she couldn't cope if lives were lost as a result of her.

Her armoured ice gown hid her bump well and was virtually impenetrable, she just wished that Hans had some sort of protection to shield his body from weapons that mean him harm. She laughed at herself slightly , he could Wield fire from the palm of his hand for Petes sake! He was more than capable of protecting himself.

He had been hurt before. Irregardless of his magic.

She shook her head , dismissing her negative thoughts , instead she turned her attention to the man steering the ship with intense concentration. His strong build was obvious despite the clothes that shielded his skin from prying eyes , she knew what was underneath and it delighted her. She had to resist her urges to rush up to him and capture his lips with her own.  Elsa smirked for a sense of playfulness brewed within her. She folded her arms as she bit her lip with anticipation , a large snowball came to form In her hand.

She threw it directly to the back of his head , causing him to slightly stumble , the snowflakes settling in his auburn locks, his hand went to touch the sight of impact.  The ship slightly rocked as he let go of the helm whilst trying to steady himself. When he saw the snowflakes , he called for someone to take over his post for a moment.

He turned to see his fiancée erupting in giggles , a small snort escaped her nose at her amusement, she blushed covering her mouth and nose with embarrassment.
He shook his head with a censuring stare set on her eyes: she couldn't take him seriously , it only caused her to laugh even more.
The crew had joined in on the Queen's amusement , laughing at their captain.

"You dare attack an armed man?" He smirked folding his arms with a laugh; Elsa stepped closer a large smile written upon her lips. She nodded "I can't see any weapons on you so far , Admiral?" Her arms wrapped around his neck. One hand held her waist ; he didn't shy away from the cold of the armour , if anything he held her tighter.

"Oh but there is" He teased taking her chin lovingly with his fingers , green gazing into blue , her lips parted slightly , yearning for his to crash against her own. She blushed , a coquettish grin forming on her lips, her eyes portraying clear desire for him. God ! She knew how to drive him crazy, enticing his mind in directions that are highly inappropriate in their current situation.

"And what is this so called 'weapon'" her breath hitched , her voice barely coming out above a whisper. Hans chuckled, his irises glowing orange once again, he brought his lips just out of her reach , teasing her. Now it was him driving her crazy, her hand gripping the back of his uniform.