Where do we go from here?

She let out a large yawn whilst stretching her back , her hand accidentally hit Hans in the face which resulted in Hans shooting up from the pillows ready to defend himself. Once he realised he was not in battle but in bed with the love of his life, he shot a glare at Elsa. Elsa chuckled, her bell like laugh made it almost impossible to resist smiling. She gazed at him with a teasing glare , she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Are you laughing at Man in such a precarious position?" He feigned shock with his soft tone, his voice sounded like only as what elsa could describe as velvety. She smirked as she glanced at the skin showing through the unbuttoned half of his shirt, she crawled over the duvet like a panther. She was elegant and her movement was slow and taunting.
"What would make you think that, Admiral?" She feigned innocence as her hands came to rest on each side of his face. "That smirk of yours gives it away." He smiled as his thumb caressed her soft cheeks. She made a face at him which he returned, laughter echoing throughout her chambers. Her lips crashed against his , the force of her pressing against him caused hans to fall back onto the pillows. His hand held her waist, as he savoured her lips against his. She straddled his waist and sat up on his thighs and a victorious smile graced her lips.

"Are you willing to surrender Admiral?" She spoke seductively as she gazed down at the man she loved, her breath hitching at the sight. His hand brushed a hair that had fallen in front of her eye , behind her ear. "That depends on the consequences that may occur if I do?" A playful smile grew on his lips. Elsa placed a hand on her chest dramatically as she feigned shock "But Admiral Westerguard never surrenders!". He pulled her down against him whilst his arms snaked around her waist. "For you my Queen , I would" he spoke softly as her heart melted at his words, he combed his fingers through her platinum hair. He loved to run his hands through her soft beautiful locks of hair that looked like they had been woven from fine essence of winter.

"Silver tongued devil!" She jested as her head came to rest on his chest, their legs entwining together. She enjoyed his warmth , the sound of his breathing , the feel of his arms around her , making her feel secure, like he could shield her from anything. He lightly kissed the top of her head before snuggling even closer to his fiancee.
The pair had been able to stay in bed for longer that day , this was due to the staff running around the castle preparing decorations and food for Rapunzel's and Eugene's engagement party. The ball wasnt until the evening and breakfast had already been served but the pair didn't worry , they just wanted to enjoy peace and quiet in each other's arms. Elsa would have almost drifted off to sleep again , if it wasnt for her sister barging into their room in a rage. Hans was sound asleep yet again , which caused elsa to roll her eyes with irritation, although to be fair all hans did was exert himself, work and he had been injured several weeks prior .

"The gall of it ! Thinking that I will sit with them!" Anna rambled on in her own world , pausing at the sight of elder sisters intimate moment with Hans. Anna coloured with embarrassment, she turned away so that her back was facing them. Not long after that, Kristoff soon followed , "Anna you can't just storm in!". Kristoff looked at Anna shaking his head , Anna didn't say anything , her cheeks were flushed red and kristoff turned to see why. He cringed at how awkward this was, his sister in law shot a cold icy glare at the couple , she brought her first finger to her lips to gesture silence. She pulled the duvet up to hans' shoulders.

She slowly moved from the bed a gown of ice forming over her nightgown as she walked towards her brother in law and her sister. A small tiara of ice was adorned atop her head whilst a censuring stare became clear in her cold expression. Anna bit her lip nervously and kristoff avoided making any eye contact with the Queen. They trailed behind elsa as they left the room and stepped into the bright hallways of the coronian palace.
Elsa folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at Anna. "I'm so sorry Elsa , I should've realised well.. you and hans" she trailed off awkwardly as she wrung at her fingers , unable to look her older sister in the eye.