Wedding bells

At last the chapter we have all been waiting for , this is the first Helsa wedding I've ever written I think. I give credit to the artist Naima for the beautiful fan art above , and credit to Chelsea and Ravie wedding ceremony script I found online , for the inspiration for what the priest says.

They had awoken to the hustle and bustle of the staff in the corridors , bringing tea and coffee to royal guests in their beds. Despite the staffs best efforts to let the couple have a lay in , they still had awoken due to necessary movement in the hallways and servant passages.

Elsa was the first to awake , surprisingly the one with a spring in her step , she jolted her head up from the pillows the minute her eyes opened , a bright smile growing on her pink lips. She was pleased for the day she'd wanted for so long had finally arrived. She'd chuckled at herself for how far they'd both come and how their relationship had changed over time.
Her mind began to drift to when the pair had first been reunited , it was at a battle strategy meeting.

The Queen stood with one palm on the large map of weselton and the sea routes whilst the other hand had curled into a fist in frustration , the Weselton armada was getting stronger and larger with the support of their allies. Then to top it all off , somehow Prince Hans Westergaard was back in Arendelle , helping to lead the arendelle Armada, without her permission.

"I had no idea that the well renowned, Admiral Westergaard, was of all people , you, Prince Hans? I'd had expected it to be one of your brothers" The Icy snow queen drawled with slight bite in her tone, her councilmen had flinched.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" He glowered with a scoff.

"Let's face it , with you there isn't a lot of desirable positives that come with you. The thirteenth in line, not to mention military training would be put on the brothers closer to claiming the throne. How can you , A manipulative, cold and deceitful, not to mention your terrible strategy ; you couldn't even finish the job with my sister and I, be so successful in the navy? Dare I go on?" She scowled, ice coating over the map and the ship figures.

"Oh believe me , the feeling is mutual ." He scowls sporting a look that could kill as he pauses to subdue his anger. "Quite clearly , my battle strategy is good enough for the council to want my opinion , besides it was me who'd just won the Battle just two weeks ago. You are correct , your majesty ! I'm almost everything you say I am , however the one thing is I can't have you questioning , is my skills as a naval officer!" He snaps quite angry that she had the gall to even accuse and question him of such , when it was him who'd saved Arendelle from ruin from the Weselton Armada.

"We didn't tell you, your majesty , because we knew how you'd react , but at this point we were desperate , Weselton was virtually destroying us in battle. Admiral Westergaard, volunteered his services and we had no choice but to accept." Lord Oleg had offered his words of Wisdom to pacify the young Queen.

"Very well, however I strongly believe that this man isn't to be trusted in such a high position, which is why he will be an advisor in battle techniques , however our own Admiral will be the one making the decisions. Prince Hans, A word please , in private." She moves into the hallway , Hans following closely behind , his resolve not failing him once. He'd been taught to keep a stiff upper lip even in physical agony and emotional torment , courtesy of the Westergaard royals and the southern isles navy.
She freezes the door shut behind them, and once she was sure no one else was around she lost it.