Make me

On the journey back from the enchanted forest the couple had not uttered a word, the tense atmosphere making even Anna and Kristoff wince , unable to lighten the mood. Laughing , Olaf had managed to lift the spirits of everyone as he regaled them with tales of their recent adventure and the knew facts that he'd learned of the power Hans possessed.

"Did you know , that Hansy here one day, will be able to transform into a dragon" Olaf smiles proudly at this new information he had learned of. Elsa raises an eyebrow curious at this new information , however she chooses to not acknowledge it for the time being. Hans frowns at the words , he recalls the small scales he had seen on his skin earlier, the transformation had started and god did he dread it.

"Elsa we should've seen , King Alberts face as Hans outwitted his father. I'm sad we'd missed out on that, but it couldn't be helped for obvious reasons" Olaf chuckles innocently, scratching his head with the twisting bark that he called fingers. Elsa nods with agreement to her snowy creation of life , a proudness settled into her chest.

"If my wife , hadn't run blindly into danger , not caring for the consequences once again, you would not have been in such a situation Olaf" Hans seething unable to keep his temper down and his mouth shut had finally expressed what everyone else had logically been thinking. Anna's eyes widened at Hans' boldness, knowing that Elsa would punish him for that later in private , not the nice kind either. Her sister, when provoked and angered , was terrifying. Hans had seen this side to his beloved , so it never came as much of a shock,  when she would lose her cool.

They had agreed upon their reunion to a ceasefire on their argument , but it seemed they were bickering once again.

"I'd mind your next choice of words , husband, if you want to keep your manhood , I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut" the platinum blonde bites back at his outburst. Hans unfazed by her threats soon responds to her slander ,  knowing her pregnancy hormones had made her far more irritable and impatient than normal. She frowned at the hypocrisy of his words , when he had charged into battle enraged , heated , whilst quite obviously not thinking of the consequences and risking his life, therefore getting dangerously injured in the process. However, when it came to her , it was apparently different - she did what she felt was necessary to protect Anna, Kristoff, her kingdom and of course Hans.

"You love it too much to do that" He retorts with brutal honesty, the air huffing out of his nose as he rolls his eyes. Anna chortled at his rebuttal , Kristoff smirking at the King of Arendelle. Anna too, was angry with her older sibling, for a moment she had lost her sister and her nephew , which resulted in a agonising emotional pain she had not ever wanted to experience , and now her trust with her sister was broken.  Elsa chuckles bitterly , nodding in agreement at his words.

"It's okay, I can always freeze it and use it for myself!" Wildly blushing , Hans mouth falls open whilst Anna and Kristoff burst into an uproar of laughter. Eugene and Cassandra in the sled behind them burst out in a chortle, unable to hold it in any longer. Hans clenches his mouth shut , turning his head away from his fiery wife. The normally elegant and prideful queen would never speak so openly about such delicate manners and intimacy like such- however her pregnancy and her anger filled her with a need to demonstrate just how cross she was.

"Not in front of the baby!" Olaf snaps angrily at the use of crass language , Elsa rubs her swelling baby bump , she was reaching six months along her pregnancy at least. She'd decided that she would back down in her argument with her husband , for now.

———————————————————————————
In the royal study , the married couple had been bickering all evening upon their return from the enchanted forest and the stressful events of Elsa almost losing her life , Anna putting herself at risk, the king of the southern isles being captured , the dam breaking and Hans finding out he had a connection to the fire spirit, had well and truly put a strain on the pair.