Whispers

The tips of her ears burned as intense rage seeped violently through her, sharp fractals of her ice trailed behind her as she made her way over to the dining hall. She had even been informed of the gossiping amongst some of her staff , Kai and gerda were furious about their unprofessional behaviour towards the Queen. 

People had obviously caught wind of the intense romance between the Queen of Arendelle and the Admiral , she had announced their engagement in Corona , however it was very few who attended that meal. She had no idea how people had found out. Her breaths were heavy with anger , as her fists clenched. Her nostrils flared .

Kai , her steward followed closely behind , his fingers nervously twitching. He shares awkward glances with the staff stood formally in the corridor , who were unable to make eye contact with the Queen. She knew that the gentry throughout Arendelle had found out along with the few noble women that resided amongst the community. She laughed bitterly which caused Kai to look at her with grave concern.

She needed her sister , who was busy enjoying her breakfast , which caused Elsa to scowl slightly due to the fact that she could keep very little down at that moment in time.  But then a minute smile settled into her expression as the reason for why she couldn't eat much came to her mind. She was to be a mother , the mother of his child: Hans was overjoyed , he had always wanted children of his own - which he had mentioned in some of their early discussions before their relationship blossomed into something else.

Hans on the other hand was doing what he always did , other than being irritatingly perfect , he was down at the docks boarding a ship in which he would be training his cadets and preparing for the additional build of the naval training barracks. She was relieved in that aspect of things , that he wasn't far off at sea miles and miles away from her , putting his life at risk. At least he was only a little way off shore.

The Council was tense with the young Queen as always , she kept putting off telling the men , for fear that they may do something deliriously drastic.

She would have to tell them eventually, she can't hide the pregnancy either for too long , she had been reckless, ignored her father's wise words - but , she was happy with Hans. Something about him had magnetic pull , neither could do without the other, the way her magic fit so well with his - with the exception of that one time- she frowned at the thought. 

"Queen Elsa" Kai's voice interrupted her thoughts. Elsa turned to face the steward only to find that his feet were frozen to the floor around 2 metres away from her.
Her eye's widened at how out of control her magic had grown , she quickly thawed the ice and the mess her anger had left. She needed her gloves , she couldn't risk harming the life that grew inside of her.  "Excuse me , I apologise" she spoke panicked as she checked over Kai.

"I'm fine your majesty , but are you ?" His expression changed to one of confusion. She furrowed her brows at such a ridiculous question. "Of course , there's nothing wrong" she scoffed. Elsa then noticed how her eyes were glowing in her reflection of the windows. She shook her head , to try and shake the strange phenomenon away, but to no avail. Hans also experienced this, so had she back in corona  but it was odd, it still took her by surprise.

"Kai ask gerda to fetch me my gloves" her breath hitched.

"Your majesty are you sure that's wise?"

"Just do as I ask. Please" her voice trembled with emotion as she continued on towards the dining hall. Her hands paused at the feel of the wooden doors , which soon frosted over at her touch. She pushed the door open : Kai followed promptly with the Queens gloves in his hands , that had been passed to him by Gerda.

Anna turned her head at the sound of the doors , she placed her knife and fork down, which Kristoff followed suit. Anna stood , as did he out of respect for the Queen of Arendelle. Elsa put her hand out, gesturing for them to stop and continue their meal. Anna smiled at her sister in return.
Elsa sat at the head of the table as per usual , Kai handed Elsa her gloves , which she eagerly slipped on as a sigh of relief escaped her lips.