Marks

Art credit to galaxygolfergirl on tumblr
Warning mature content - Elsa is pretty insatiable since she became pregnant, more Helsa sexiness for my readers I guess 😏

Steam arose from between the pair , as they paused to come up for air ; Hans smirked at the sight , still gaining amusement from how their magic seemed to reflect what they were doing. Once again Hans and Elsa had been caught up in the age old dance of sweet caresses , light touches , breathless moments and highs of pleasure.

Elsa was the one to elicit this dangerous game , she awoke in the night , blue eyes fluttering open to gaze upon the father of her child. He was sleeping soundly , a rare thing for Hans , considering all the trauma he'd been through growing up.  Elsa would often wake in the night due to him flinching and shouting out in his nightmares , or she'd awake to him sitting in the window seat , pondering on his life's choices. Brushing his hair away from his eyes , Elsa dived in , pressing her lips to his once again.

She knew that he'd probably complain that she'd awoken him, but she couldn't sleep and she needed her fiancé. For him to hold her tight against his skin , to see his reassuring green eyes and hear him tell her that 'everything would going to be okay'. Besides she'd missed him.

Following the intense battle between some of the southern isles best Assassins, sent to Arendelle to kill Anna , and the royal family , not knowing that the Queen was with Hans, the royal family had to keep up their guard. Elsa just wished that she could make Hans father see that she isn't dangerous , that she may have the power to rip his kingdom from him , but she wouldn't. Like Elsa has reminded herself , its not magic that can't be trusted its just peoples fear , Hans father was a prime example of that.  Hans had shielded Elsa once again with his body , suffering almost fatal consequences as a result. He was bed ridden for almost a month whilst he healing
, now another sunken scar decorated his body , this time on his lower abdomen. 

After coming back from Denmark he'd been recovering from his injuries , some of which had been fatal , then they had both been busy with fulfilling their duties , Hans assisted Elsa with her workload , because he insisted that she rest more often due to her pregnancy. Then they'd rarely even see each other outside of those times , and when they both were drunk with fatigue they'd finally retire to bed without a word. His sleep had been worse since coming back from Denmark , and after the attack . Elsa thought it was due to the injuries , bringing back memories from his time in the southern isles.

His lips pressed to her neck , her body shivered in response. Her hand was buried in his hair whilst the other gently traced the scars on his back , she closed her eyes as she savoured the sensation of his tongue flicking against her skin. She was unprepared for what he did next, he bit lightly and sucked , he was marking her as his own. He repeated this down her chest , on her breasts , venturing further and further down, leaving marks on her beautiful skin, she liked it , it seemed primal and affectionate too, the idea of him marking her as his own , aroused her more than she thought it could.  Her engagement ring brushed against his skin , further reminding him that , he was hers.

"Oh !" A sigh of pleasure came from her lips , his hand wandered against her source of pleasure , her hips bucking against his fingers. He chuckled giving her pleasure , and making her feel like a Queen Spurs him on more than he'd imagine.  Her grip on his hair tightens as she struggles to maintain composure as this intense feeling ripples through her body.

"My king" She pants breathlessly , his eyes widen for he'd never been called that before by Elsa. He hadn't yet married her alone been coronated king of Arendelle. He presses a tender kiss to her lips as his fingers increase the pressure, she herself , was unable to return the kiss as her pleasure distracted her. She moaned once again, her finger nails digging into his shoulders, she was careful not to hurt or catch his latest wounds and for that he was thankful.