Chapter Eight - Now? Really?

- Raven Von's P.O.V. -

"Hey, guys. You thought of the cover song you want to play?" Gregor, our song-mix guy, asked.

"Yeah, I'm thinking 'Danger Line' by A7X. It's rocky and nice, like this album." I proposed.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that!" Jake said with a smile.

"Sure, one of my favourites." Matt said.

"Of course it is, you're the 'Jinx' of the band." Josh laughed, banging his drumsticks on Matts' guitar amp with rhythm.

"Eh, compliment or not, I don't care." Matt yawned.

"Okay, so.. We're settled on 'Danger Line'? 'Avenged Sevenfold'?" Gregor asked impatiently.

"Yep." We said at the same time.

"Okay. Oh, the lights are all ready, by the way." Gregor added before leaving.

"Kay." We said.

I got out my phone and began ''studying" 'Danger Line', so did the guys. I only have to have to listen to the song and read the lyrics until I know it all by heart.

I have no idea what the guys do, but they say it's pretty easy after a while.

"Hey, guys. What the Hell are you doing? You should be practising!" Jared said when he walked into our dressing room.

"We're working on our new cover song.." I said, laying on Nicks' lap with my phone over my head.

"Guys! Come on, you only have an hour and a half of sound check!"

"Jeez, okay mom. We're up." Josh chuckled.

We all joined him and got up, walking downstairs and grabbing our stuff.

"Ms. Williamson, have you seen 'Black Veil Brides'? They need to get ready soon." Asked one guy.

"Uh, no. Not at all. Why?" I asked.

"Oh, they're down in Johnson's pub. Just west of here." Said one guy who was messing with someone else's amp.

"Why? We have beer here." Said the first guy.

The second shrugged. "They said Andy needed to be outside for a while."

"Oh, right.. Damn."

"Hey, Ray! What song do you wanna do?" Nick asked.

"Oh, right.. Uh, how about 'Goodbye Bad Things'?" I asked.

"Agreed!" They all said.

I laughed as Matt, Jake and Josh started the introduction of the song, me and Nick soon joined in. "How could I not fucking notice?"

We had a blast and soon finished the practise and we're eating the food me and the guys listed before with our sound guys; David, Steven, Tom, Freddie and Joey. Along with Gregor, Jared and our bus driver Cole.

"Wait, then what did your sister say?" Josh laughed.

"She--she said 'Steven! You're already fucking dead with moving legs!'!" Steven said breathlessly. "Then.. I pretended to be a zombie and started biting her arm."

I accidentally choked on the 'Original Lays' chips I was eating. When Steven made his voice sound like a girls' -- it was too funny!

"Hey, guys. You'll like this one! Why did the chicken cross the road?" Jake asked.

"Why?" We all asked.

"To get to the idiots house--knock knock."

"Who's there?"