Chapter Sixteen - Andy's P.O.V.

I sat outside in the living area with a beer in my hand and my phone in the other, I was just on Twitter. I couldn't sleep, as usual, and was basically waiting to get tired. I'm so bored, and I don't want to start thinking anytime soon..

Anyway, a lot of fans were talking about me and Raven, how I should look up a video of Raven singing a show with a band called 'Disturbed'. I've already seen it, it was pretty much her getting groped a few times by the lead singer while doing her part. It didn't bother me, she seemed to be laughing at it and having a good time. I think that was back in 2011 when her band was touring with 'The Pretty Reckless', 'Rise Against', 'Five Finger Death Punch', and of course 'Disturbed'. All really cool and great sounding bands. Even though '5FDP' called my band 'ew', recently.. Or was it directed at me? I don't know or care, personally. People can think whatever they want, we can only try to prove them wrong.

'Hey AndyBVB ! Check out this fanfic!!!' Said one person in my 'notifications'. There was a link, so me being tired and bored, I checked it out.

It was on a website called 'Wattpad', I've heard of it before. I just get so busy it flies in one ear and out the other. The story was named 'How'd This Happen? (TOC/BVB Fanfic)' (A/N: not a real thing, of course... Wait, who knows;) , and I groaned. This is slightly ridiculous, but it's nice I guess.

I end up trying reading it, but throw my phone down. It gets all 'lovey-dovey' so quick it makes me almost laugh, and the comments attached to it is like the cherry on a sundae.

I laugh because I don't see Raven like that, I'm still hurt. I still feel like it would be completely wrong to do that. I just see Raven like a cool girl I could share a beer with or crack jokes with or something, just hang out in general.

I drink some of my Coors and lay back on the couch fully, grabbing my phone once again and turning it on. It showed my home screen, which was of Juliet with her short white hair. It pained me, making me stare until the screen went dark.

I sigh heavily, drinking some more. I can't stay like this.. But I can't get over her. We'd been together for around three and a half years, the stuff that happened in those years can't just fade under a month. That's impossible.

But I have to get over this, sooner or later. I have to for my friends and family, that including the fans.

I just to be away from the situation, the guys won't stop asking if I'm alright. So maybe I could just hang out with TOC, it would help a lot. That is, if they don't know what happened. By the way Raven looked at me, I can tell she knows something's wrong. But she might not think Juliet died, that's not something that just comes to mind when someone's acting weird.

I turn my phone back on, my thumb working on its own, and switch my home screen to something else. I didn't care to see what, but it was different, and that's one big step for me.

I feel my foot fall asleep. Lucky bastard.

I turn my phone off and turn the tv on, keeping the volume low, and just watch some random show. I think it was some show about ghosts, 'Ghost Adventures'.

I soon learned it was guest starring Vince Neil from Mötley Crüe and actually paid some attention, but then my phone went off. Notifying me of something on Twitter.

So, naturally, I checked it out. It was a tweet Raven had made, saying:

'Ghost Adventures + awesome 80's rock band (Mötley Crüe) = excited modern rock band (The Outcasts) FUCK YEAH \m/'

I instantly think, are we watching the same show? And I tweet that in reply.

'@RavenVon are we watching the same show?'