Chapter Ten - My Name?

I opened my my eyes to see the dark, six feet tall man named Andy. "Oh, hey man. How're you doing? Aren't you supposed to be doing your meet 'n' greet?" I asked, blowing my cigarette smoke elsewhere.

"We just finished, our crew is packing our stuff up. Uh.. I'm good. What about you?" Andy asked.

"I'm good, too. Uh, well I'm Ray." I chuckled. "I kinda forgot to say, huh?"

"Oh, no. I know, I really like your band. Has a great message and sound." Andy said.

"Thank you, dude. You too." I smiled, saluting him with my Red.

"Mm, Marlboro Reds?" Andy asked after taking a slow drag.

"Hm? Oh, yeah.. You too?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Sweet, great minds think alike, eh?" I chuckle.

"Yeah.. I guess so." He said shyly with a smile as he looked down at the ground.

Who knew Andy Biersack could get shy.

I nodded my head and put my Red to my lips again, I just met Andrew Biersack of 'Black Veil Brides'. My favourite modern rock band.. I can't really name a favourite member, though.. CC has to get some credit. ;D

"Hm, can I ask you something? I've always wondered this.." Andy said suddenly.

"Sure, fire away." I smile.

"Well.. Now that I think about it -- you probably get this question a lot." Andy said nervously, reaching up and scratching the back of his neck and toying with his hair a little.

"It's okay, go ahead. I won't hate you." I reassured.

"Okay.." Andy said, looking down at the ground with a small smile. "Uh, is your name really 'Raven Von Williamson'?"

I felt a bigger smile onto my face as I chuckled at the ground. "That's the question?" I asked as I looked back up.

"Yeah.. But it's just that you seem like a 'Raven' that.. I just don't know.. I'd really like to know." Andy said.

"Well, that's the second time anyone's ever questioned my name. The first was around five years ago when I met my bandmates." I informed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, after that everyone just went along with it." I said, waving my hand slightly near my thigh as I shrugged. "But guess what?"

"What?"

"My name isn't 'Raven Von Williamson'.." I said mysteriously before taking another drag.

"W-Then what is it?" Andy asked.

I shook my head.

"Oh, come on."

I shook it again.

"Please?"

"Mm-mm."

"Please? I won't tell anyone."

"Mm-mm."

"Come on, you can't just tell me it isn't your' real name and not tell me what it really is!"

"Mm, I can do exactly that. I like 'Raven Von' and I like people calling me by that name." I said, a happy smirk growing on my lips.

"Aw, come oon.." Andy whined.

Okay, that was adorable.

I shook my head as I took another drag from my cigarette.

"Please?"

I shook my head again. "Haunt the Earth with that question in mind.." I said. "Ooh, that's one helluva lyric!" I added, shocked at what I said. I could use that for our next album..

"Hey, Jer. Manager says their leaving soon." I heard a guy say from a walkie-talkie.

"Kay.. Ms. Williamson? We're leaving soon, we should head to your bus." Said Austin.

"Okay, okay. Tell 'em I'll be up soon." I said nonchalantly.

"I guess I have to go, too.. Uh, I'll see you tomorrow. Whoever you are." Andy said with a small smile, flicking some ash to the ground before putting his cigarette to his lips and walking away.
"Kay, see ya." I said, yawning all of a sudden.

The weird, adrenaline-like feeling is gone..

How?

I don't care.

"Holy shit, save me!" I said, putting a hand to my forehead and pretending to faint.

"Oh, fuck!"

The guy caught and carried me through the venue, we got outside again and I heard Jared start yelling.

"What the fuck happened to Raven?! Did that lunatic get her??!"

"No.. I'm tired. NICK!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"Save me from these yelling lunatics!" I fake-cried.

"You say and I shall!"

I laughed as Nick threw me over his shoulder and carried me inside the bus, setting me down on a couch in between Jake and Matt.

"Guess who I just met?" I said with a tired smile.

"Gandhi?" Matt guessed.

"Who?" Josh asked after drinking some of his booze.

Matt just looked at him as if to say 'Really, Josh?'

"No, not him. Andy Biersack." I laughed.

"Oh." They all sighed.

"I have to get a sawed off shotgun now, don't i?" Nick asks.

We all burst into laughter, even though he was most likely serious. "Alright, guys. You all better get showered and everything soon, we have another show tomorrow as you know." Jared said as he stepped into the bus.

"DIBS!" Josh yelled, jumping up and running to the back of the bus.

"Damnit you!" I shout. ".. Little fucker." I mutter.

"And here's the set-list, you guys list whatever you want to eat and shit.. The song-list is basically the same so.. Yeah, I'm going to be in the other bus with the crew." Jared said, leaving me, Nick, Matt, and Jake to our yawning and snoring.

Is this 'vampiric switcharoo' gonna keep happening everyday? At least I'll be able to get some good nights sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, guys. So, I'm trying to edit the un-thought-through parts. So, I've edited Ravens' age a little to twenty, hope that's alright. And I hope you guys are liking this book so far!