Chapter Five - Black Veil Brides?

I woke up to Shade licking my nose and patting my eyes, I groaned and shielded my face. Giggling a bit when I heard Shade meow and lick my hand, telling me to get up. "Okay, I'm up.. I'm up.." I said. Shade meowed happily and snuggled into the crook of my neck. "Ha ha, hey.. I love you too, Mr. Shade." I said, letting go of my face and holding my kitten close.

"Hey, Ray. It's time to get up, we have to get ready for our first show." I heard Matt say, shaking my shoulder a little.

"Mm.. Okay.." I mumbled.

"Kay." Then he left.

"I'm not gettin up and he knows it." Whispered to Shade and cuddled with him for a while.

- Nicks P.O.V. -

"Dude, where is Ray?" Jake asked.

"She's probably still asleep, don't bother her." Matt said.

"Why? We gotta be out at sound check in.. Nearly two hours!"

"Dude, remember when we met her and she said she was having trouble with her family and shit? That kinda stuff doesn't go away with time for her."

Jake sighed. "Right, sorry."

"It's alright, but.. Now that I think about it we should ask what's going on. Not about the vampire stuff but the other stuff." Matt muttered.

"Yeah, she never said much about her past... You don't think she's a murderer in disguise, eh?" Josh joked sleepily as he brushed his teeth.

"Naw, man." Jake yawned.

"Alright, in.. An hour, I'll wake Raven up." I said as I did my hair.

- One Hour Later... -

"Ray, wake up. You have to get ready." I said, shaking her shoulder a little. She was a light sleeper so this'll wake her up easily.

"Not to mention make us PANCAKES!!" Josh yelled from the bathroom.

"Mmmmmm, shut up." Raven muttered, trying to push me away. Okay, that was weird..

"Ray, come on. Don't make me get Josh to tickle you." I warned, a smile creeping up on me.

"Alright, mom, I'm up.." Raven groaned.

"Hey, I'm a guy!" I laughed.

"Yeah, but you act like my mom.."

"Whatever! Get your fine ass ready!!" Josh yelled.

"Pervert.." Raven muttered as she got up and gave Shade to me. "You don't let him outta your sight, he's a sneaky little bastard.." Raven yawned, covering her mouth and picking some clothes with her eyes closed and went to the bathroom, not giving a shit enough to close the door fully.

Shade meowed in a way that sounded a lot like a whine. "Aw, don't worry, little buddy. She's just getting dressed. Come on." I cooed, Shade is the cutest little black kitten I've ever fucking seen. I swear.

I sat down on a couch and watched some tv with the rest of the guys.

- Ravens P.O.V. -

I brushed my teeth and hair, putting my short black hair into a ponytail. I put on the shirt I had picked and saw it was one of my favourite band shirts, Palaye Royale (A/N: Please look these guys up, my favourite song by them Mourning Light :). It was a large men's shirt so it was baggy on me, I love these shirts. I put on some black jeans, and converse. I put on a small baseball hat that said 'EDGE' on it and pulled my ponytail out through the back, I put on some black leather gloves and put in some new piercings. I put in two lip rings my left side and a silver skull nose piercing on my right nostril, I put in black studs for more earlobes and screwed out my eyebrow piercing. I didn't put any makeup on this time 'cause I had no time for it, I left the bathroom, noticing I hadn't closed the door fully, and went into the kitchen area. "Hey, guys. Cereal for breakfast today.." I said, pulling out my small, square, blue, flip phone Samsung and checking the time. It was around 9:00, we get to the venue at around 10:00, do Sound Check, get our instruments on the stage, I go through the lyrics for our songs a couple times to ensure I don't forget like last year, then we do signings and leave.. Okay, I got it down. "Where's Jared? Did he leave the song list?" I ask as I pour my mini wheats in a plastic bowl.

"Uh, he left in the middle of the night. He left the song list here.." Jake tossed a folded piece of paper to me, I caught it and checked it out while eating.

'The Outcasts' : Album - 'It's All Good' :

- 'You're Alright'

- 'Bastards, Man'

- 'Kings and Queens'

- 'Good and Evil'

- 'Beautiful'

- 'Too Much'

- 'Forgiven? No'

- 'You're Wrong'

- 'I Love You All'

- 'Goodbye Bad Things'

- 'Fuck You!'

- 'I Said Goodbye!'

- 'It's All Good'

'Black Veil Brides' : Album - 'Wretched and Divine - The Story of the Wild Ones' --

"Wait, we're touring with Black Veil Brides?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're headlining with them." Josh yawned.

"Huh, I didn't know that. Cool." I said, eating the rest of my yummy mini wheats.. Speaking of yummy.. The Black Veil Brides boys are quite --

"MEOW!" Shade basically yelled.

"Okay, Shade. Nick, give 'im here." I smiled, turning to Nick and taking my little kitten out of his hands.

"Dude, I think Shade's a mamas boy." Josh laughed.

"Shut up, Josh." I pouted purposefully child-like.

We all laughed and ate our food with the tv showing a South Park episode.