Chapter Four - The Tour

Raven's P.O.V.

I got everything packed and in my car's trunk, I got Shade into his cat carrier. Which he didn't like, I had to literally shove Shade into the carrier and lock the carrier door instantly.

"I'm sorry, bro. But you need to be in here.." I said, Shade growled a little in response.

I picked the carrier up and put it on the passenger seat, I sat down in the driver seat of my Chevy Impala and closed the door, I went through my keys.

"Mail.. Door.. Nicks place.. Matts.. Jakes.... Aha! Here it is.." I sighed, my head just keeps pounding.. Stupid hangover ..

I leaned in to put the keys in and turned, I heard the rumble of the engine and said "Ah, I missed you too, baby.." And sorta rubbed the dashboard as if my car wasn't an inanimate object.

I put the car in reverse, turned around, and pressed the gas pedal, I went onto the road and drove. At a red light I quickly went through my CD stash and found one of my favourite classical pieces, Beethoven's Sixth Symphony. I put it in and listened closely as my pounding headache subsided a little.

After five minutes of slight panic and speeding by ten miles, I finally got to Nicks place. I turned Beethoven up loud and pulled the rest of the windows down all the way. I laughed like my sisters 'Evil Wicked Witch Of The West' impersonation when I heard the guys groan and yell things like "No!!" "Goddamnit! Turn it off! PLEASE!!"

"Nevaar!! Beethoven fuckin' rocks!!" I yelled out the passengers window.

"No he doesn't! Nothing rocks when the composer has been dead for over 1000 years!" I heard Josh yell.

"Nu-uh!" I said childishly as I parked beside Nicks black and red Honda in his drive way.

"Yeah-uh!" Josh argued, he rested his arms on the open passenger window and leaned in to see me.

"Whatever, man. Your opinion is irrelevant to mine." I reasoned.

"Damnit! Please stop being so fucking reasonable!" Josh complained jokingly.

"I can't, it's who I am. But if you piss me off I'll use everything I have against you, even my furniture.." I said, making myself sound dangerously serious only to get the satisfaction of seeing Josh's face pale a little.

"Ha! I scared you! Finally!" I exclaimed, dropping the act completely.

"Nu-uh!" Josh said, trying to defend his dignity.

I stopped the engine and got out, picking up Shade in his carrier as I did. I closed the door and went to Josh. "Oh, it's okay Joshy.." I hugged his around his chest playfully. I felt him slouch and hug me back around my torso.

"Yay! The band hasn't lost an important member!!" I heard Matt exclaim, me and Josh let go to see what Matt was on about to see him on his knees in a sort of 'Haleluja!' pose. Matt was leaning back a little and had his arms to the air with his hands as fists.

"Raven! Raven!" I heard a young boy call, I looked in the direction of the noise to see a boy in black as well as a young girl around the same age as him. They looked like siblings and were wearing black everything with the exception of some grey on the girls Good Charlotte band shirt. The boy wore a black Camp Kill Yourself band shirt and black skinny jeans as well as converse. The girl wore the black Good Charlotte band shirt, black skinnies and black nonstudded combat boots.

"Please don't leave yet! We want to say goodbye!" The young girl pleaded, they both had black hair, the boys was short with some bangs covering his right eye and the young girl had long shoulderlength, black hair and had bangs that covered the whole right side of her face that ended at her nose which seemed small and.. I don't know. I don't know how to describe noses.