Chapter Eleven - Andy and an Interview

Andy Biersacks P.O.V

"Come on, guys. We gotta get up for the show." I said.

The guys groaned and began to get up, Ashley noticed how I was so awake and fully dressed and actually eating food - well, cereal - and asked if I was finally feeling better. Truth is, I'm not. But I didn't tell him that. I'm trying to get better, I really am, like Juliet basically demanded before... You know. I want to do what would make her happy if she were still here.

Juliet demanded that I not mourn forever, that I find someone else to love and be happy with. She was tough and strong while I was bawling my eyes away when the doctor and nurses told me that the damage the crash made Juliet's body become unstable and too weak to save.

Sometimes I wish I could just make myself believe in some sort of God to comfort and relieve the pain of Juliet's passing.

But I never could, and can't.

"So, were you able to meet the famous Raven Von?" Jinx asked as he made himself toast.

"Uh, yeah. Just after the meet 'n' greet." I mumbled while eating.

"Really? Cool, what was she like?" CC asked, pulling on some shoes.

"Uh, she was nice. She smokes the same brand of cigarettes as me." I said. "We didn't really talk that much, there seemed to be a lot on her mind."

"Yeah, I heard from an article in some magazine, that there's no background information under a 'Raven Williamson' or 'Raven Von Williamson'. And she has avoided questions of her family and past whatsoever. Basically the only thing that she's involved with is 'The Outcasts'. Maybe she's a secret government experiment who's trying to live in civilization like a human?" Ashley said in a joking tone at the end part.

I let out a chuckle that sounded more nervous than anything. I shouldn't tell them about Ravens' name, it's her secret. Maybe that's what she was thinking about when we talked the other day?

I went and made myself some hot, Tetley tea after I finished my cereal and sighed, I need to hear some stand-up. That'll get me to smile.

~•~

Now it's sound check, Raven is just pacing around and waiting for her bands turn. She was humming a song that was all but not familiar, it was 'Let it Ride'. She was humming it perfectly, as it seems.

Does she really not know what happened?

"Hey! Ray! Is the cover song 'Danger Line' again?" One of Ravens sound guys asked from across the room.

"Nah, I'm thinking like.. Joan Jett or Ozzy." Raven said, taking out the earbuds. I hadn't known she had. "Like... I don't know. Talk to Nick about it."

"Kay."

Raven saw me and waved with a smile. "Hey, man. How are you?" She asked from where she stood.

"Good." I say loudly. "You?"

"Good. I, apparently, have an interview with some dude, so I'll see you!" She said quickly before running to the stairs to the dressing rooms.

I nodded after her. "Bye." I muttered before getting ready.

She has to know.

~ Raven's P.O.V. ~

I ran up to my dressing room to see a guy looking really nervous between Matt and Josh on the couch, whom were smoking.

"Ah! Raven, this guys' name is Alex. He's from a magazine called 'Rock News' ((fake mag)), they want to do a video for their Facebook and shit to ask some questions about how we got here and how this album was made and stuff." Nick introduced, he of which wasn't doing anything. That's Nick for ya.