Chapter 8

*Not Edited*

Riley

It was the night before my flight left back to Corona for the Thanksgiving holidays. Everyone was excited for the week long vacation as well as the autumn ball. Every year there are four balls celebrated for every season. Arendelle holds the winter ball, Belle and the Beast hold the spring ball, Eric and Ariel hold the summer ball and Cinderella and Prince Charming hold the autumn ball. Even though each kingdom holds special parties here and there, the season balls are the most popular.

My phone dinged, it was Carlos.

C: Hey

R: Hi

C: What’s up?

R: Packing, I’m leaving tomorrow

C: Oh yeah

R: Are you going home?

C: No, we’re only allowed to go home once for vacation.

R: Oh so your just going to hang around school

C: Yeah

R: I have to go, I need to sleep I’m flying out tomorrow

C: Bye, night

R: Good Night

I shut my phone off and finished shoving the rest of my clothes into my purple suitcase. I thought back to the night of the “Jakob” incident. Since Jakob didn’t see who punched him in the face, Carlos wasn’t punished. But Jakob seemed to get the hint and seemed to back off. I zipped the suitcase up and put it next to my bedroom door. I slipped on my pink and grey pajamas and slipped into my bed. I turned off my lamp and fell into a deep sleep.

Next Morning

I buttoned up my light brown winter coat with dark brown buttons. I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was on, my hair was tied into a low ponytail, and my brown hair fell to my lower back. Underneath my coat I was wearing a dark purple shirt with a black skirt and I was wearing my tall brown boots. I dragged my luggage and carry-on bag out the door, down the hallway and into the elevator. I shuffled through my carry-on bag. I had my room key, school ID, tiara, a book to read on the short flight home, my phone and wallet. The doors dinged open to reveal the dorm lobby. I shuffled out and walked under the gazebo walkway to get the main building lobby. I saw Anxelin waiting for me inside.

“Hey, did the car arrive?” I asked Anxelin when I walked up to him.

“Yeah, what took you so long?” He asked me as he guided me outside to the black SUV outside. The pick-up and drop-off area in front of the Beach House.  A man in a Corona guard uniform took my luggage as well as Anxelins put them in the trunk and then opened the door for both me and him. Another man in a Corona uniform was in the drivers seat. The other man jumped in the passenger seat and we continued on our way to the Rose Royal Airport. The airport was huge; it was a brilliant white with four terminals. Anxelin and I didn’t have to go through the airport. The car drove onto the runway over to a white jumbo jet with a purple tail wing with a golden sun on it. The car stopped by the stairs leading up to the jet. Anxelin got out first and I followed after him,