Chapter 11

*Not Edited*

Carlos

I was sitting in history class finishing up a test. Or should I say failing it, I couldn't figure out more than half the test. I guessed on multiple choices and wrote all false on the true and false section. The open response however was killing me.

What is the name of the whale that swallowed Geppetto and Pinocchio?

How was I supposed to name a stupid whale? Was there even a whale in the story? I sighed as I wrote down:

"Whalie"

Next one was even more confusing:

What kind of animal did Pinocchio turn into? How did he succeed in doing so?

"Pencils down class." Grand Pabbie said standing on his desk at the front of the classroom. "I will take your tests." He said, I quickly wrote down:

"Piglet,"

Before walking over and handing my test to Grand Pabbie,

"Mr. de Vil wait for a moment." I stood by Pabbie's desk until the rest of the students filled out.

"Your grades in history are slipping Mr. de Vil. Two failures on your last quiz, I think it's time you get a tutor." Grand Pabbie said

"A tutor?" I asked

"Yes, unless you want to fail this class and get sent back to the island." Grand Pabbie said threatening a bit

"A tutor sounds great! Where can I get one?" I asked him

I can either assign one to you or you can find yourself one, I just have to approve." He said

"Cool, thanks." I said quickly walking out of the classroom. As I walked to my next class I kept thinking who could be my tutor. I spotted Riley walking by, I waved at her but she didn't see me her face was too busy studying her Princess studies textbook.

"Riles," I said trying to catch her attention.

"Hey Carlos," she said without looking up. I saw her bump into a doorway before making her way into the classroom. I chuckled before heading into my classroom next door. I took my usually seat in the back next to my classmate Tobin, the son of the Prince and Princess of Arendelle.

"Ok class," my math teacher the Mad Hatter said giggling a little bit. "Pop quiz!" The class groaned. Mr. Hatter passed out the quiz papers as I grabbed a pencil from my pocket. When I got my quiz it was pretty easy, I quickly finished and handed my quiz in along with the rest of the class. Soon the bell rang signaling the end of class and also the end of the day. I followed Tobin out of class and turned right towards Riley's classroom where I bumped into her.

"Hey, everything ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I had a test on fan holding so I was just reviewing hand positions." She said.

"It was horrible," Claire exclaimed coming up behind Riley. "You coming?" She said to Riley.

"I'm going to hang out with Carlos before I do my library hours." She said

"Ok, see you back at the dorms." Claire said walking away.

"So," I said when Claire was a good distance away. "Walk you to your locker?"

"Sure, we can stop by your locker on the way." She said,

"Yeah sure." As we walked towards my locker, which was located, near the magic department. As we traveled up the glass stairs and down the bright hallway Riley and I made small talk. I opened my locker, which was cluttered top to bottom with my books, papers as well as other junk. Which came tumbling out on top of me, I managed to fend off the books as they all fell to the floor.