Chapter 10

*Not Edited*

Claire

It was after the Thanksgiving Holidays and classes were starting soon. I was sitting in Princess class waiting for Ms. Charlotte to come into the classroom. I turned to my right and saw Riley staring at me.

 “Riley I’m fine.” I said, two weeks ago when Xavier and were doing our star gazing project I blacked out. Riley later told me I fell asleep and Xavier carried me back to our room bridal style. After that night I felt really tired for the rest of the vacation week apparently during the autumn ball I fainted and took out the desert table including the chocolate fountain. Though I did hit my head really hard I still can remember everything…

 FLASHBACK

 “Riley come on!” I said pulling her onto the dance floor. We were both dressed in yellow floor length gown. My dress was a dark yellow flowing gown that was bejeweled all over. My hair was tied into a ponytail and I also wore my seashell tiara. Riley’s dress was a light yellow empress gown, her top half was bejeweled and the bottom half was long and flowed behind her as she walked. Riley’s hair was tied in a French braid bun and she wore her classic tiara which looked exactly like Rapunzel's except Riley’s had a flower in the center. The orchestra was playing a fast song and Riley and I moved to the middle of the dance floor where all the teenagers were dancing. Riley and I found our friend Tobin in the crowd. Tobin was the eldest son of Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff of Arendelle. He had black hair and bright blue eyes, he looked a little like Xavier but a little more softer and kinder, not saying that Xavier isn't kind to me Xavier just looks a little gruff. Tobin was dancing with his little sister Livanna but we all call her Liv. They were both dancing with Isabelle the daughter of Belle and Beast. Tobin was dress in a simple black suit with an orange tie. Liv was dressed in a simple but fancy black dress that reflected off her strawberry-blonde hair and pale skin. Isabelle was also dressed in a yellow dress like most of us at the ball.

 “Hey,” Tobin said to us. I never really saw Tobin nor did Riley all that much. We were both so busy and he wasn’t in any of our classes.

 “Tobin!” Riley said giving him a quick hug. “How are you?”

 “Good it’s great to see you. You both look great.” He said

“Thanks,” I said. Suddenly the orchestra started to play a waltz. The Adults got up and started towards the dance floor.

“Let’s grab some deserts.” I said grabbing Riley and dragged her over to the desert table. The table was magical; the table was large and circular. Orange and yellow leaves decorated the table. The deserts were amazing there was a giant chocolate fountain surrounded by marshmallows, different types of fruit and pretzels. There was also a giant cake version of Cinderella and King Charming’s Castle. Suddenly my legs gave out and I felt really tired I fell forwards slamming into the table. I blacked out.

I awoke suddenly to my mom calling my name.

“Claire? You ok sweetie?” My mom said

 “Yeah I’m fine. What happened?” I asked sitting up a little drowsy. I looked down at my dress. It was covered in chocolate, cake and frosting.

 “You fainted.” Riley said she was standing at the edge of the bed. I looked around; I was lying on a pink bed in a baby pink room. Gosh everything in this room was pink.

“Where am I?” I asked

“My room,” A girl appeared in the bedroom door, she was wearing a pinkish-yellow dress. Her blonde hair was tied into a bun that had a tiara placed inside it.