Chapter 4

Read this eating a popcorn..🤗🤗🤗🤗

"Nasreen you need to wake up I am going to work, it is about time you start performing some of your wifely duties." "What are the wifely duties if I may ask?" She mumbled. "You need to prepare me breakfast at least."
'Wait, what, are you  serious right now?" "Does this face looks like it's joking?" He said curtly and stormed out of the room. She sat upright on her bed, and pondered about her life, how did she ever sign up for this... She rolled her eyes skywards.
*****
"Wai abincin bai yi tun azun ba, is the food not ready yet." He muttered in annoyance. Nasreen shot him a scornful glare, and he kept quiet. He was fixing his cuff links. When Nasreen presented the food that looked delectable to him. She smiled at him, but there was something behind that smile, It was creepy. When he took the first spoon he wondered what he was eating. And then he ate the next three spoons.

"I can't eat this crap." He said to himself and left for the office. Moments after he was in his office. His stomach made a rumbling sound. "Oh my God." He said, and then it became severe, he held his stomach and ran to the bathroom. His PA came and told him about his meeting, he told him to adjourn the meeting till the next day. Cause right now he was suffering from food poisoning. Nasreen, you must pay for this. He said as he strode out of the building. He barged into the house uncaring to say his Salam. His shoe was sandy...

"I just cleaned that place."  Instead, he stomped his feet again causing more dirt. "You did this to me." He said running to the bathroom.

"What did I do, Oh my God." She clasped her hand to her mouth, it must have been what prepared for him this morning. It was not intentional... She was still sleepy and confused, she added a spice she knew he was allergic to. She knew from one of her sleepovers in Khaddy's house.
Who cooked for him before he got married? He was trying to put it on her. "If you are hungry Irfan, go to the kitchen." She said cleaning the mess he created.

 She won, cause he vowed never to wake her up again to prepare his breakfast. This scared him to the core, from even inviting his friends to come and eat abincin Amarya, that they had been persisting.

*******
When he felt better, he decided to go out and get food from a restaurant. He wanted to go to Sultan's house but he couldn't, what will they think? Why did he even care what they would think?

He got himself pizza and other stuff that he would microwave the next morning when he was going to work. As he always did, or he would eat breakfast sometimes in his office, or make a quick breakfast by himself, he was being hypocritical here, he made his meals by himself, so why was he putting it all on her, he knew her cooking for him was not compulsory, but courtesy demands that she should.  For all the struggles he made to make life easier for both of them. Marriage had changed him, he was now a metamorphosed person, his way of life, had to be altered, his way of eating, his expenses and everything, now that he was married to Nasreen Bature Sulyman.

***
"Wanda yace maka baya son ka
Kai ma bishi da kallan banza
Baya raka ki da sauran kwana
Zancen duniya zanncen banza."

Irfan sang out loud as he saw Nasreen walk past him, as she made her way to the kitchen. Just then he remembered he had the last piece of pizza.
He knew she was going to eat it if she saw it, so he quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Oh God please let there be pizza in this box." She said squinting her eyes. As she opened the box she saw the last piece staring at her, she smiled happily.
She was about to eat it when Irfan shoved it away from her hand.  And ate it looking at her dead in the eye.

Nasreen looked at him in awe. "That was cold." She said unbelievably.
"I know."
Now great what would she eat? She rummaged her fridge and found just the right thing to eat.
After she prepared the quick meal as she was coming out. She started singing out loud so that Irfan would hear.