Epilouge

I am so bad at saying goodbyes, it always ends with tears, I am literally crying now, TCY,
is over.🤧 I can't say thank you enough, thank you guys for being a part of this book, no words could be in comparison to how grateful I am to you guys, you guys kept it lit with this book, I just want you guys to know I appreciate all of you who took your time to comment and as well vote for this book, you got it to where it is today, so thank you all, my enthusiastic umarbe, and rest of you whose names go without a mention, for making me feel like my book is meaningful to you. May Allah bless you all, and may Allah keep us and our loved ones safe from covid19.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I leave my heart behind FAM🤧

****
Relationships aren't what happens when relationships are good. In some ways the bad times tell us who we are and who we want to be with.  The bad times brought them together and they took it from there. She realized that she didn't want him to go, and then the next day came again and she still didn't want him to leave.

"Yeah, I went over to see her and then the next day I realized that I still didn't want to go I wanted to be there every day, looking forward to everything that came through, big or small." He entwined their hands together.

"And I wanted him there too, and I know we have a lot of work to do but we were choosing each other over any adversary and adversity."

"That is very good, Masha Allah, Sometimes we get comfortable in our lives and we forget to do the work, think of your marriage like, what is Irfan's favorite dessert?"

"Angel food cake," Nasreen replied.

"Okay, think about your marriage as the cake, let's say the cake is the centerpiece you put it in the oven and let it bake for a while so you start to focus on other things example like your child, work, vacation, house, and all of that stuff is great, but then you realize you haven't checked on the cake for a while, you guys have neglected the most important thing which is you, love is all about tolerating each other, unconditional acceptance, correction without being judged, forgiveness, support, respect, honesty and commitment which is very important."

"Yes, ya Sakinah, we've been making time for each other, just being together, talking, listening, and doing all the things that brought us together in the first place."
"Even though we were able to live lives separately, we made a choice to live a new life together, and yeah it is going to take work, but there was no one I rather work with than Irfan." She looked at him. He brought their joint hands to his lip and kissed them tenderly.

"I'll be right back ya Sakinah excuse me," Nasreen said.

"You have heard right Irfan, if I see tears or hear any complaints from Nasreen that you ever hurt her again, Irfan I will never forgive you, she is supposed to be treated better than a queen, she is such wonderful and responsible woman, if perfect is what you are looking for in Nasreen  stop your search because she is perfect, what more could you ask for, you have everything you need, I want you to promise me that you will always take care of her, be there for her, cause she did the same, she forgave you for what some people won't forgive, she is a young lady that has gone through a lot in life, so cherish her, you know if Nasreen decides to leave you today there would be more than ten people waiting on her fathers' doorstep for her hand in marriage. You have a priceless jewel you have to value and appreciate it, keep doing all the good things you do and she loves, even if it is not fun at times, keep doing it." Irfan listened with utmost attention, his eyes were somber.

"I swear on mom's soul that Nasreen would never have anything or any complaints whatsoever to worry about, ya Sakinah, that I promise you, I'd die before I cheat on Nasreen again."