Chapter 10

"That was so sweet of you Irfan, one of the best compliments one could have paid me. Thank you for everything cause I see love in your eyes baby."

"How do you see it?" Irfan wrapped his hands around her waist, whispering in her ears.

"It is written all over your face, especially in your eyes, when someone is in love you can tell just by looking in their eyes." Irfan let out a happy groan.

She flung her arms around his neck. Starring deep into his captivating eyes, time stood stock still as they stared at each other, she spread her slender fingers around his smooth-shaven jaw and whispered unabashedly in a very enticing way.
"I want to kiss you so bad."

His eyes darkened with passion, he grabbed her hand and put it on his palpitating heart for her to feel how his heart was pounding, and how badly he wanted her to. She wasted no time in descending her mouth on his. The instance he felt her warm lips on his, sent volts of electricity within his body and soul.
Just one kiss, one kiss was all it took for him to fall in love with her over and over again.

He kissed her passionately, his hands gliding all over her body, feeling her curves, she deepened the kiss abruptly, he ardently responded to the splendor of the stormy kisses, he kissed her for all the days he didn't get to kiss her, his mouth came down on hers, her body arched against him, as she drew her tongue in his mouth zealously. Her world was spinning around, her legs suddenly felt weaker by the moment.

A century later, after they pulled apart trying to grasp for air. "This feels so incredible Nas."
"Damn right IR, you know what will feel more incredible?" "What Nas?"
"Follow me." She said in a dangerously low that sent him to his knees.

She walked upstairs to her room. Irfan watched her for some seconds as she walked up the stairs, he smiled with pride, he did the dance and ran after her.

When he reached her room, he was rendered speechless. It was difficult for him to restrain himself as he walked up to her. She was dressed in intoxicatingly seductive lingerie that stopped in her mid-thigh. She moved close to him and lowered her head shyly. His eyes moved restlessly over the bodice of her dress.

"I love, love, love, this babe, you look so hot and beautiful, I can't even think straight."
She placed his hands on both sides of her hip.
His eyebrows creased in surprise.
Irfan all you have to do is walk into my arms."
"I want you so bad Nas, I want to strip your heart... your soul... and your body..." It was his tone and not his words that conquered her, he walked toward straight into her arms

He used one of his fingers to trace lines all from her arms up to her bosom, sending shivers down her spine, she rolled her eyes heavenwards as Irfan's touch sent her to Eden. 
His gaze dropped to her lips, riveting there, Nasreen felt her body ignite at the same instant his mouth swooped down on hers, his hands bit into her back molding her pliant body to the rigid contours of his, and she fed his hunger

Slowly he loosened the strings of the lingerie, it fell to the floor and pooled around her feet. She squirmed shyly under his penetrating gaze. Don't be shy my love, you are very beautiful, looking at you, gosh! is so amazing..."

He pulled her hair aside exposing the nape of her neck, hot desire washed through her body when he started covering the area with soft kisses.
"I want to strip your heart ... your soul ... your mind. and your body."

"I have given every part of me to you today, take it away Irfan."

Bemused, he smiled,  he cupped both sides of her face in his palm.

"I love you Nasreen, I love you a lot, but is this not fast? I want to kiss you so bad... I want all of you... but."

"Shhhh!! she placed her hand on his lips silencing him. The last time I checked we were married, and I want you so bad, and you want me too, so are you going to kiss me or not." She said without batting an eyelash. Her gaze steadied on his. Especially his lips. Oh, lord his sweet lips. H With a swift force he lifted her, and placed her gently on the bed, he removed his shirt, slowly, he tugged his trouser and finally, he was unclad in front of her, seeing him was amazing, he was beautiful from the crown of his head to the tip of his toes. She gulped hard, breathing heavily as Irfan made his way to the bed. He hovered over her gently