Chapter 9

"Hey Nas do you want to travel on a business trip with me?" Irfan asked.

"Awww I wish I could, but I don't want to." Nasreen replied.

Irfan was speechless. "Seriously you don't want to travel to Maldives?"
Nasreen's eyes bulged out.  "You didn't say  where Irfan."
"You missed your chance."
Nasreen blew out a tiring breath, and huffed. She folded her arms on her chest.

"I thought it is one of those your boring trips you take for a week."

"Don't worry it is China karki damu."
"How many days?" She asked.
"About a month."
"A month Irfan, that is so long."
"Does  that mean you are going to miss me?" He sat down close to her.

"May be I would, may be I wouldn't,  when do you leave?" "Next tomorrow."  "That is so soon."  "Don't worry am just kidding  it's only Ten days." "Still too long."

"Yeah  dad just informed me this morning. This implies that I will be dearly missed by Nasreen  Bature  Sulyman.
He said staring deep into her lips.. She didn't look away instead her gaze dipped into his own lips.

He came close to her, Cradling her face in his palms. Her heavy eyelashes fanned.

She was melting already in his arms.  Without any hesitation, he captured his lips on hers.

Nasreen closed her eyes tight and welcomed the invasion of his lips on hers,  she tied her tongue to his fiercely, slowly retreating the kiss back to him ardently.

The moment was too heat up for them to realize they were lying on the couch already.

They kissed each other  hungrily, like it was going to be their last time.
Nasreen was lost in the kisses, the kisses were are  as deep as Nirvana... slowly melting into the splendor of the stormy kiss.

They were brought out of their world when Irfan's phone rung... Shit!! He said. The call was an international call he had to pick it.
Nasreen understood.

Her gaze was on him the whole time as he made the call.

He couldn't concentrate properly to the call because of Nasreen's eyes on him. "Are you there Mr Bashir?"
"Yes I am with you." 
They conversed for a while.

He strode to where his wife was sitting, texting on her phone.
She lifted her head up to him. He smiled at her, she couldn't help but smile back, his smile was contagious. "So are you going to miss me now?" Nasreen didn't reply, cause he was sending her to another world, as one of his hand moved to the nape of her neck, and brushed her hair to the other side. his other hand rested on her hip.

He placed slow and soft kisses at the nape of her neck,  she rolled her eyes, heavenwards as she felt the warmness  of his lips on her neck, slowly diving into the abyss of desire irfan was sending her to.  She gulped hard as feelings  evoked her.

He spun her around and she flung her hand around his neck, and tied her lips to his.

In one swift movement he lifted her up. If not she couldn't feel her legs, they were weak.... She kissed him back with equal fervor and he responded back... Nasreen was unbelievable, the things she did to him, the things she made him feel.  The way she kissed him gave him a great assurance that she was his....

*******

They sat together waiting for the flight to be announced. He entwined her hands in his. "Take care of yourself Nas, make sure you don't skip your meals, anything you need my debit card it with you yeah!!"

She nodded her head, that was rested on his shoulder, while he flung one arm around her waist.
Just then his flight was announced. They shared one last bear hug.