18

Will molded his warm lips firmly against Evelyn's one last time. Slowly opening his eyes, he pulled his lips from hers, making a smacking noise.

Evelyn's slowly opened her eyes, looking at Will's face slightly hovering her's. She felt a smile tug at her lips. "I love you, Mr. Tuner." She teasingly brushed her nose against Will's nose.

A smirked formed on his face making Evelyn melt on the inside. "I love you, Mrs. Turner." His lowered voice added a nice rasp sound to it.

Blushing intensely, Evelyn mirrored his smirk, reaching up to pressed her lips against his, kissing once more. Will hummed against her lips causing chills to run down Evelyn's spine. "Let's show these men what they're dealing with, aye?"

"Aye." Will smirked at his wife before they pulled apart from each other's embrace. Back to back, Will and Evelyn continued to fight. The rain grew heavier, making it even harder to see and making the ground slipperier than before. Evelyn squinted her eyes at the pirate she had been fighting. Without her even realizing it, the pirate had kicked her foot out from under her, making her slip and fall back. With a thud, Evelyn dropped her sword as she hit the deck. She looked up at her opponent, watching in fear as he lifted his sword up to clamp down on her. Covering her face, she waited for his blade to meet her body, but the sound of a gunshot caused her to turn her head to the side. Leo stood in the pouring rain with his gun pointed at the pirate as he still fell to the deck.

"So it seems you two got married without me?" Leo's rhetorical question made Evelyn laugh. He extended his hand out to her.

Evelyn grinned, shaking her head as she took his wet hand. "That was Will's idea." She was pulled to her feet. Letting go of her hand, Leo bent down to retrieve her sword. Standing up, he handed her the sword, handle first. "Thank you." Evelyn panted, taking the blade from Leo.

"We need to get on to the Dutchman!" Will shouted over his shoulder through the rain. He cut down the man before him and turned around, walking up to Evelyn and Leo.

Evelyn's stomach dropped at his words. "Okay." She called over the rain, sliding her sword into her belt. "We watch each other's backs as we go. I'm not letting either one of us die on that ship, understood?" She looked in between her boys. Both Will and Leo exchanged nods.

"Let's go." Will led them to the side of the Black Pearl. The distance between both ships was growing incredibly small. The tops of the mast on both ships were broken and crashed against each other, locking the ships together.

Will, Evelyn, and Leo climbed up on the railing and grabbed on to the ropes. The all exchanged looks before swinging over the small open space of ocean water. Evelyn felt her fingers begin to slip on the soaking wet rope. She let out a small gasp, tightening her grip until they landed on the Flying Dutchman's second level. Her feet buzzed at the landing. She looked around, pulling her sword back out. It felt weird to her how she usually was forced to come aboard the vessel but now she was willing to go on it.

"Evelyn." Will called beside her. Evelyn turned her head and looked over to where his voice called from. Noticing he wasn't standing, she dropped her gaze down to the deck where Will was crouching down. In his hands, he held the chest. The same chest that held the heart of Davy Jones. Evelyn wanted to rip it out of his hands and throw it ocean. She turned her gaze to look back at Leo who stood looking over her shoulder. His eyes flickered to her face. By the way his eyes fell and the corners of his mouth deepened, she could instantly tell he knew what was on her mind.

"We need to keep moving." Will rose to his feet, holding the chest in his hands. He looked at the two, motioning with his head for them to move down to the deck. Leo grabbed Evelyn's hand and pulled her to turn into a step. They hurried down the stairs as canon balls hit the right side of the Dutchman. A canon hit the railing beside them, causing them to stumble down the stairs. Will and Leo closed in on Evelyn, shielding her body with theirs.