Chapter 4

It was a little later during the day and Maya was still at the office.
She wasn't very much busy and was just feeding Jackson.
She thought of everything that could be but she doesn't waste enough time.
She hears a knock at the door and Topanga appears.

"Hey. I heard Shawn wants to take Raven back. Court case and everything. Are you okay?" Topanga asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Would you represent me?" Maya asked.
"Of course," Topanga said.
"Thanks. I'm definitely not going to go down without a fight. My parents can forget about that. They want Raven back, they will have to fight. I've been raising her for what? The past year and a half? I'm not giving up," Maya said.
"Well that's excellent news but think carefully. If you are going to fight..."
"I know what that means. I have enough information to potentially keep her with me and if they agree I'll set up an agreement that they can see her but it's way too difficult if they just take her. How do I know that they're not going to take off again? I'm going to fight," Maya said.
C
"Good," Topanga said and Maya's phone rang.
"Let me take him," Topanga said and took Jackson.
"Hello Jax."

"Maya Matthews, hello? Speaking. Yes I have thank you. No I'll make sure to deal with it all and I'll send feedback before the end of the week. Yes. Goodbye Mrs Lawrence," Maya said and put the phone down.
"Unsatisfied client which I'm working with. Luckily I have a good relationship with her so I can deal with this on my own time."
"You have enough courage. Alan can be happy you are managing. Listen you don't have to pay for my service. You're family," Topanga said.
"Thank you Topanga," Maya said.