Chapter 53

It was a few days later and Maya turned twenty-eight weeks.
She was actually getting excited to welcome the new baby.
Of course she knew Scarlette would be a handful but she was way too excited to let anything else come upon her head.
She was busy with a few things in her office when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," Maya said.
"Mrs Matthews?"
"That's correct," Maya said.
"Chloe. We arranged to meet today."
"Of course. Sit down. Sorry my mind is somewhere else today," Maya said.
"Clearly. How far are you?" Cloe asked.
"Twenty-eight weeks. Relax I do have someone to deal with all the business stuff otherwise my husband will deal with them. You said you wanted to discuss a few things that the contractors must do to the function," Maya said.

They quickly discussed a few things and then she was gone.
Maya looked at a photo that was taken on Jackson's birth and can barely believe she is about to go through that entire experience again.
Giving birth and then having a newborn in the house.
She doesn't know how she will handle two children along with her sister but she will definitely try to get it all done with as soon as she can besides she isn't alone.
She has her parents-in-law which are more than happy to help and then she has the most amazing husband in the world.