Chapter 27

It was later the night at the Matthews house.
Everyone was there to celebrate both Maya and Jackson's birthday.
Even Eric came through from Washington.
But Maya could hear the gossip that was being spread through the room.
And was waiting for the first person to say something.

"You guys are probably moving out of that apartment or is it big enough for you two, your sister and all the dozens of kids?" Eric joked.
"No it's a six bedroom apartment so it's definitely big enough," Maya said laughing.
"You sure?" Riley said and Josh had it.
"That's enough. Everyone has something to say about how we chose to live our lives. And why? It doesn't effect you. It's my and Maya's decision how we want to life," Josh said.
"Josh," Alan said.
"No. Ever since we announced she is pregnant with Jackson two years ago you have critized us. And now it's the same again. I'm sick of it. It's our decision what to do with our life together and now everyone wants to say something about it. Riley says this, Cory says that, her friends say this. I've had... "
"Josh," Maya said and her husband looked at her.
"Calm down Honey. I think we should go," Maya said and picked Jackson up.
"What about the party?" Topanga asked.
"We'll do it another time. Thank you anyway," Maya said.
"Come Raven," Josh said and they were gone.