Chapter 44

It was one week later also a Sunday.
Raven and Jackson was playing on a blanket in the front yard while Josh and Maya was just looking at the view.
It was truly amazing that they did get settled in the house within the first week.
Crazy actually.
Maya was also twenty-two weeks pregnant and she already got a message from Riley saying her baby shower is being held next week at Amy's house.

"I got a message from your niece," Maya said.
"Yeah? Saying what?" Josh asked.
"My baby shower is at your mom's next Friday," Maya said.
"That is amazing. At least we are settled. You dropping off the kids tomorrow?" Josh asked.
"Yeah. It's gonna feel weird not having Jax with me the entire time. I actually got used to that. I actually want to discuss something with you."
"Yeah?" Josh asked.
"I was thinking about entirely stopping to work after the baby is born and getting a manager for the business. Think it will work?" Maya asked.
"Everything you do is a success Darling. If you want to spend more time with the kids you can do that. I'll support you all the way," Josh said.
"Thanks. I just really think it's going to be difficult to balance everything out with two kids and a sister. I can't let your mom take care of three children and who knows if I can manage both the business and being mom. I think this is best. I'll advertise it but I think this will be a more easy solution. I wanna see that the new person begins in June. My due date is around the twenty-fifth July so I'm going to be at home then. This will be a lot easier for both of us," Maya said.
"I'll support you," Josh said.
"Thanks. Let's get those two to bed. It's way past their bedtime," Maya said.
"Let's go in guys," Josh said.