Chapter 7

It was around nine the night.
Maya had put both Raven and Jax to bed and was just waiting for Josh.
He wasn't at dinner and she figure dhe just needed time to cool off.
But what does happen when they can't figure out what is next?
Josh was right about one thing and that is that they do have a little baby.
But she doesn't want to lose Raven.
She realizes she has maybe gone too far but what should she do?
It's not like she isn't trying.
She's trying to do a lot of stuff at once.
She's trying to be a good mother, trying to raise Raven, trying to figure eout how to safe a big contract and on top of that she is trying to get her parents off her back but besides that she has to defend herself towards her own husband while he knows how important this is.
Maya waited about half an hour and then she opened her laptop.
She decided to go through some of her old work since she didn't have anything to do and the kids were asleep.
She looked through all hundred emails (NOT JOKING) she has received through out the day.
But she doesn't know what to do about her and Josh.
It wasn't just a smaak fight but a huge one.
It was around ten-thirty when Josh came home and saw Maya.
He gave her a small smile.

"Where were you?" Maya asked and Josh poured him some water.
"I just drove around," Josh said.
"We need to talk. We can't fight like that and act like nothing is wrong," Maya said.
"You're gonna get killed if you get involved with Brad. Listen what I'm telling you. It's not safe. In the end you will win the court case but not going to be here. Maya this guys is dangerous," Josh said.
"Josh I have to fight for her. I'm all she has. What sister am I if I don't fight for Raven?" Maya asked and Josh sigh.
"One who is trying to take care of her child. Maya you know how bad it is growing up without a father. Do you really want out son to experience the same? Because I know I don't. Listen to me."
"For what? Looks like you're already given up!"

Jackson immediately cried and Maya sigh.
She closes her computer and runs to his room.
The ten month is laying in his cot.

"It's okay Baby Boy," Maya said and picked him up.
"That's it. It's okay," Maya said.

Now she is going to struggle to get him back to sleep.
She doesn't want to fight but what is going to happen if she loses Raven?
Her parents are going to do the same and she definitely doesn't want to go through everything again.

Josh was in the dining room trying to figure out what to do when he saw Raven.

"Raven? What are you doing up?" Josh asked and picked her up.
"Huh? Did Jax wake you up?" Josh asked as she laid her head on his chest.

She felt the tension.
He knew that.
But what is going to happen if Maya does go through with everything?