Chapter 22

It was two weeks since Maya told Josh she's pregnant with their second child.
Maya is not just happy but overwhelmed.
Nineteen and pregnant with her second child.
That is crazy.
But what Maya doesn't notice is that she can't have anyone in the dark.
She knows what that did last time.
Waiting until the twelve week update wasn't smart.
So this time she wants to tell everyone.
Maya had taken a bit of leave from work and she definitely didn't regret it.
She has been spending every second with Raven and her baby which is turning one in less than three weeks.
It was going to be Christmas in two days and like every other year the family is coming together tomorrow one Christmas Eve.
Maya didn't want it to just be about one thing but she also wanted to tell everyone about the baby.
She was burning getting everything done and so far she is doing a great job.
When Raven and Jackson are sleeping Maya does do all the arrangements for the New Years function which was next week.
Everyone is gonna be there so she wasn't actually going to get too overwhelmed.
But what she did know is that she never wants to be like.
Aw it's just something.
She wanted everything to be special.
And for now she has to stay strong with everything.
____________________________________

Sorry this is not like my usual chapters.
Just wanted to get it up and say a few things.
1. I'm in the middle of tests so I might be busy and not update often but we'll see.
2. Maya is pregnant! Which brings me to my next question.
3. Which gender and what name?
4. And last. What about a new book and what will this book be aBout? Hint it will be posted after the birth of the new baby.

See you guys soon!