Chapter 34

Sunday, 14 February 2021.
Josh is officially twenty-three years old with not just a one year old but with number two on her way.
Everyone is definitely excited since it wasn't just another thing.
What was happening right know is real.
Cory and Topanga weren't in town.
They were somewhere else and of course Riley still wasn't speaking to Maya much.
She just doesn't want the pressure today.
Of course Alan and Amy would want to be there but for the moment they are in California.

It was half past five the morning and both Maya and Josh were fast asleep.
It wasn't much of a busy day since it was a Sunday.
Maya rolls over as she wakes up and faces her husband.
She is proud to say she is almost two years married and now she isn't just a mom but also sixteen weeks pregnant.
Maya sits up and she immediately heads to the bedroom down the hall to where her one year old was sleeping.
She did hear little coo noises and knew he was awake.
The thirteen month baby was sitting up and Maya smiled.

"Morning Baby Boy," Maya said and picked Jackson up.
"Hey. What about we see if Raven's up then we can prepare breakfast for Daddy?" Maya said.

She gave the boy a kiss on the head before going to Raven's room.
The two year old was still fast asleep and Maya wasn't complaining.
If she does only have Jackson it it easier.
Maya went in front and put Jackson in his high chair while she was preparing pancake and coffee.
The smell of one of them must have waken Josh up.

"Hey. What you doing up?" Josh asked as he wrapped his arms around Maya giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Preparing breakfast. Happy Birthday," Maya said.
"I forgot about that. Thanks. Good morning Jax. Got Mommy up early?"
"He always has. Things are crazy, really. Who would have guessed that we would be here?" Maya asked and Raven ran up to Josh.
"Hello Sweet Girl. You up?" Josh asked as he picked Raven up.
"Looks like we all are. We can eat. It's just going to be us today SO I thought of making a relaxing day of it. Maybe we can go to the park later," Maya said.
"Yeah that sounds like fun," Josh said and everyone sat down.