Chapter 39

Maya and Josh were at the Matthews house and like usual when they get there either Topanga or Cory kidnap Jackson to play with him.
Alan and Amy weren't there because they had a few business stuff to do in Philadelphia so it was just Corpanga, Riley and Auggie.
The boy of twelve was actually very crazy about both Jackson and Raven and it helped that he did get along with both.

"How are the arrangements going for the move?" Topanga asked.
"Well the office is packed up so next step is going to be the house which I will be starting next week. I am actually so excited about it," Maya said.
"Yeah well you're the only one," Riley mumbled.
"If you want to say something say it out loud," Josh said.
"Why are you suddenly moving? Something must have triggered it."
"Yeah you. You have," Josh said.
"We can't carry on here knowing what your reaction was when I told you I'm pregnant is going to happen again," Maya said.
"You're not planning on stopping at two kids?" Cory asked.
"Definitely not and both of us feel like that," Josh said.
"Well good luck with you two then because just Jackson and Raven are a handful so with another one it's going to be a bit more difficult," Cory said.
"Yeah we are aware of that but we are ready for the challenge," Maya said.
"Ready for the challenge? Oh no Maya. The only thing that is going to be difficult for you is coping with three kids and a business. Good luck," Riley said.
"I'm ready for it," Maya said smiling.

Maya looked at both Raven and Jackson before she looked at Josh.
She knows it's going to be a big adventure but she does also know she is ready for it.
Ever since Jackson was born she knew they wanted a lot of children and she is even prepared to stop working if that is the problem.
The only problem here is that she doesn't know how Riley is going to survive.
But she is.
Maya is going to be just fine.