Chapter 13

Everyone was at the Matthews and surprisingly everything was forgotten.
The entire story with Raven was something of the past and everyone just enjoyed the holiday.
Raven and Auggie was playing while Alan and Amy were adoring their grandson.
Maya was actuary very much eased with how things were going.
She and Josh are finally at a place where they can just talk comfortably with each other without feeling what is next.
It was something they were pretty set on at the beginning.

"Maya he rely is precious. Gosh," Amy said.
"I have to say we finally got his routine down. Which was a struggle," Maya said.
"That why you're so absent?" Riley asked.
"Riles I have two little ones to take care of and a business to run. Nothing is ever easy. I'll see what we can do. We are seeing each other now, aren't we?" Maya asked.
"After how many months?" Riley asked.
"Okay if it's that much of a problem I'll arrange a double date with me and Maya and you and Lucas. Happy?" Josh asked.
"Don't be rude," Alan said.
"I'm not. But Maya is busy. She just got done with a court case and now Riley is already on her case. She is also a mom and takes care of her sister. Do you really think that's easy Riley?" Josh asked.
"Well it's not like I said you should have kids early. Oh wait. You didn't plan Jackson," Riley said.
"Riley Eleanor Matthews," Topanga said and Maya stood up.
"Josh let's go," Maya said.
"I'll get Raven," Josh said.
"Guys wait," Cory said.
"No. If she wants to play that card then I'm done," Maya said and Josh came with Raven.
"Let's go," Josh said.