Chapter 8

It was around five the next morning.
Neither Josh or Maya got any sleep.
Jackson was much more difficult than usual and for Raven...
She sensed there is tension so she was difficult as well.
Josh was able to calm her down after awhile but Maya had it a lot more difficult with Jackson.
After Josh got Raven back to bed he tried to figure eout if he could help with Jackson but he didn't get very far.
At last he fell asleep half an hour ago but it definitely wasn't a good thing.

"Listen why don't you stay at home? I'm sure the business will be fine," Josh said.
"Mayeb because I have a job and a sister to take care of. I'll be fine."
"Maya stop being stubborn. You are not going to make it. Put in a day's leave. It's not that bad. My father would understand," Josh said.
"It's not up to your father Josh. I run Shawn's business. Not he."
"Okay calm down. It was just a suggestion," Josh said.
"Yeah," Maya said.
"I have to go. I have a early meeting. I'll see you tonight."

Josh was gone and Maya sigh.
She didn't have the strength to even continue with the entire thing about Raven.
She just wanted to sleep but she knew that she couldn't.
She actually had things to do.

It was late the morning.
Around ten and Topanga went to see Josh.

"Hey isn't Maya here today?"
"No she's at home. Jax was difficult," Josh said.
"Okay out with it. What's going on?" Topanga asked.
"Do you remember Brad Clifford? Maya is trying to get information about Shawn from him," Josh said.
"Is she crazy?"
"I know. We had a whole two fights about it. I don't want her to get hurt and that is exactly what is going to happen. I wish I could just get through to her," Josh said.
"Give her time. She'll get through. In the meantime I'll gather information on my own," Topanga said.
"Dk they stand a change?"
"No. We have a lot against them. See you."