Chapter 38

It was Friday morning and Maya was just busy getting ready for the day.
She decided to just go with a pair of jeans, boots, a shirt and a sweater.
She got the kids dressed and then she went to the kitchen.
She put Jackson in his high chair while Raven just sat on a chair.
Maya gave each a glass of milk and some cut of fruit and yogurt.
She just had some fruit and a cup of tea.
She was nineteen weeks pregnant and the closer they do get to the end of the month the more Maya realizes they aren't actually getting anywhere.
The office was being packed up while the apartment was pretty much the same.
Maya finished up eating and then she put Jackson down for his first nap of the day while Raven coloured in and she washed the dishes.
After that she did a little bit of cleaning before she got ready preparing lunch.
Ever since she did find out she is having a girl she has been thinking about doing the job of a mother a bit better.
She was acting very loose with Jackson and realized she had to change.
So she does a little research on like schools for elementary when Raven have to go and is pretty much excited to get to know everything.
Maya gave Raven a sandwich before she sat down in front of her computer.
Even if she did stop working until she moves to Philadelphia she wanted to stay updated on a few of her current projects which is being finished in the next week or so.
Within the next two weeks she is going to be crazy busy and did want to kinda do something fun with everyone so she arranged a little get together with Cory and Riley.
She does know what she has in New York and doesn't think she will ever forget but maybe she just needs to be reminded.
Even though she is moving away she does want a lot of contact with everyone who was a big part of her life.

It was around five-thirty and Josh was watching the kids while Maya got ready.
She took a quick shower before she did get dressed and lightly did her make-up.
For hair she just side braided it and then she went in front.

"Wow," Josh said.
"Feels like I am getting a mom look every day even more," Maya said as she picked Jackson up.
"You are a mom Gorgeous," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"I know. We just never discussed how we would take it on. We are having a girl. How are we going to cope with everything?" Maya asked.
"As we go on with it. We have been doing a just fine job with Jackson and Raven didn't turn out bad at all," Josh said.
"I know. Okay let's go before we're late," Maya said.
"Okay come Raven," Josh said.