Author Note

Hi & Welcome!  

Thank you for checking out my "Girlfriend Becky"!

________________________________________________________________

Story description :

Becky Jones is the school alpha you'd love to hate; she was born into the "right" family, had money to burn, and possessed charms that seduced every girl into her den. Well, except for one: Sonya Roberts, her former childhood friend, her rival, and a real headache; It all starts with one ominous night when she unveils one of Becky's deepest secrets.

It was a once-in-a-high school lifetime opportunity; the mere thought of taking down the most admired girl in the school was so intoxicating that she was more than ready to take action. She didn't have a plan, she didn't need to. Yet, little did she know, that in the process of plotting down her defeat, she might be the first to surrender; their feelings were unmistakable, and she had a tough decision to make. The question was: How far? ..

__________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: 

Please read: 

1. This is a lesbian story so if you are not comfortable with that, I don't recommend you keep on reading. Thank you for stopping by.

Author Rights: This story is written and edited by me - @Madlez - and the characters are of my own making, so please contribute with preventing any plagiarism issues.

2. The characters of this story are purely fictional. If there is any resemblance to real-life people or events it is by mere coincidence.

3. Cover Picture is mine, made by Canva. 

Author Note:

This book is the revised version of "My Girlfriend Becky", which I have originally written and published in the summer of 2019. If you are a new reader, welcome aboard! If you are familiar with the older version, please feel free to share with me what you think of the changes! 

PS: The picture above is not mine, credits to the owner

__________________________________________________________________

Once again, thank you ❤

Feel free to drop your votes, comments, and questions at any point in the story. 

Stay tuned for the first chapter! 

I'm so excited to get your feedback!

Love you! 

Re-edited: April 2021